By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
nextgreatchamp said:
i think Matt Ryan or Matt Cassel will win MVP this season.

Uh, no. If any QB will win MVP, it should be many other more deserving people like Drew Brees, Jay Cutler, or Kurt Warner. Matt Ryan is doing good, but is not doing MVP stats and Cassel is doing the bare minimum with the amount of talent around him.

MVP should go to AP or Portis.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Around the Network

^^I was being sarcastic but i stand behind my choices :P

well quarashi, Brawl told me he is a huge falcons fan and that he gets season tickets for them ever year. He just likes to hide it and tell everyone that hes a Packers fan because hes got a man crush on Brett. Thats why hes a Jets fan this season but secretly a die-hard falcons fan like every year.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

^^ lol ,gotta admit I should of bought season tickets earlier in the season they were dirt cheap ...could of sold them back made some nice $$$ . Only time I ever cheered or like the Falcons is when they play the nfc rivals and Pats, colts, cowgirls. That game against the Viking when they were 15-1 in the playoffs and Falcons won was the best falcon game .

The Boys should be back to their old ass whooping days with Romo and Felix back. Good days in Dallas will be had again!

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I didn't get to see the game last night but man, it sounded good having OT and everything.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Around the Network

Did I look at scores right when I saw that the Cincy - Phillie game ended in a tie? I have checked like 4 times on different sites and its giving me the final score 13-13.

I know there can be tie games but when was the last time we have seen that?

^^ yea that was one hell of a game down to the wire .Although damn Jets played to not lose in the 4th and practically gave the Patriots the TD to make it OT.
update :

edit: nope didn't see the benagals vs eagles game ..guess both teams failed to score in OT .But isn't there suppose to be double OT ?

Jets 34 at Patriots 31
Broncos 24 at Falcons 20 - tough lost
Eagles 13 at Bengals 13 TIE OT - ummm wtf tie game ?
Bears 3 at Packers 37 - Ahhhh forgot what it felt like beating them Bears its been awhile :)
Texans 27 at Colts 33
Saints 30 at Chiefs 20
Raiders 15 at Dolphins 17
Ravens 10 at Giants 30 - Wow damn Ravens #1 against the rush and the Giants just steam rolled them ...
Vikings 13 at Bucs 19
Lions 22 at Panthers 31
Titans 24 at Jags 14
Rams 16 at 49ers 35
Cardinals 26 at Seahawks 20
Chargers 10 at Steelers 11
Cowboys at Redskins
Browns at Bills

I thought there was suppose to be double OT, I don't know that may just be playoffs when you have to have a winner. What's with the dolphins having the same record as the patriots?

quarashi said:
I thought there was suppose to be double OT, I don't know that may just be playoffs when you have to have a winner. What's with the dolphins having the same record as the patriots?

Yea better watch for them fishys might get a wildcard or hell take the AFC east all together . The division pretty much has a easy schedule left Fins,Pats,Jets could all end up 9-7 or 10-6 . The NFC north now back to a 3 way 5-5 . What happen to the Panthers in 1st half ? I looked at the bottom saw lions leading was like oh shit upset ?! Then all of a sudden 2 score lead ...

^We were able to establish the run, the second half wasn't as good, they scored a touchdown and came within 2. We only scored a td and a field goal the whole second half. Run Run Run, franchise record today.