By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thanks quarashi for defending the NFC South when im not around.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network
Sephiroth357 said:
Vikings anyone?

Any time a team scores 41 points and loses, it is not a good thing. Great running back though.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Yea gotta keep this balanced nextgreatchamp.

Anyone see the Candidates speak during halftime tonight? Anybody watching it?

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

quarashi said:

I saw it. They were each asked three quick questions. Two were the same and one was different for each candidate. Most of it had to do with sports obviously. Obama wants playoffs in college football and McCain wants stricter measures for steroid prevention.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
quarashi said:

I saw it. They were each asked three quick questions. Two were the same and one was different for each candidate. Most of it had to do with sports obviously. Obama wants playoffs in college football and McCain wants stricter measures for steroid prevention.

hahah I was just telling Quarashi to vote Obama because he said that college need a playoff :)

Around the Network

I actually didn't get to see it, thats why I was asking haha. I already voted on Friday anyways. I don't think the President would have any say over that kind of stuff anyways hahaha.

Steelers 23 Redskins 6

damn #1 defense sure proved it tonight 2 int for J. Campbell who had none all year .

brawl4life said:
Steelers 23 Redskins 6

damn #1 defense sure proved it tonight 2 int for J. Campbell who had none all year .

Damn good first half. Meh second half. Redskins just started folding once the third quarter started. It really shows how good Pittsburgh is, which incidentally shows how damn good my G-Men are!

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Well played onyx well played. Your G-men beat both of those teams, so it was a win win no matter what.

Quick Update :

Broncos 34 at Browns 30 - Wow Broncos  with a nice comeback win
Saints 20 at Falcons 34 - hmm maybe I should stop picking against them
Titans 21 at Bears 14 - Titans showed they can win by passing ...
Jaguars 38 at Lions 14 - A blow out ,nice day for MJ-D 3TDs
Seahawks 19 at Dolphins 21 - almost looked liek they were going to lose
Packers 27 at Vikings 28 - Fuck !!! How the hell did he miss that FG ?!! Credit to the Viqueens tho, AP 192rushing yards
Bills 10 at Patriots 20 - damn wtf happen to the bills ? go 6-0 now 3 game losing streak
Rams 3 at Jets 47- An ass whooping ....Jets lead by 40 already end of 1st half
Ravens 41 at Texans 13 - Another ass whoopign here nothing to see
Panthers 17 at Raiders 6 - Jesus JD throws 4int and only 72 yards ...yet the Panthers still win . Do the Raiders suck that bad ?!
Colts at Steelers - Pretty close game but Ben 2int was too much .
Chiefs at Chargers - a nail biter chiefs had a chance to tie it make it go into OT, decide to go for the win nice stop Chargers.
Giants at Eagles
49ers at Cardinals