By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
bardicverse said:
Nice to see the AFC West winless thus far. Gives my Raiders a chance to shine tomorrow night and draw first blood for a win in the AFC west. Go Raiders!

Yep....or let the Broncos have it to themselves.

Raiders always manage to shoot themselves in the foot somehow.  They'll probably just penalty themselves into a pathetic loss...

But we can hope.  Maybe this year we'll do better than 4-12.

Around the Network
tarheel91 said:
senseinobaka said:
I think he said The Carolina beating the Chargers was the biggest upset. Ofocurse, as a Carolina fan I was pleased with that outcome. I have a feeling they will have a playoff year.

Also, it's a shame Tom Brady got injured. I'm sure many will be ecstatic about this. It's just talent hate, Brady is definitely a Historic QB and I hope he gets back out there soon.

More like superbowl year.  Everbody forgets this team went to the Super Bowl and barely lost a few years ago.

Ha there he is!  I was just saying you didn't post much and blam 2 posts later you are here.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

super_etecoon said:
bardicverse said:
Nice to see the AFC West winless thus far. Gives my Raiders a chance to shine tomorrow night and draw first blood for a win in the AFC west. Go Raiders!

Yep....or let the Broncos have it to themselves.

Raiders always manage to shoot themselves in the foot somehow.  They'll probably just penalty themselves into a pathetic loss...

But we can hope.  Maybe this year we'll do better than 4-12.

Yah, they have been penatly prone in the past. But they actually have a quarterback this year. I've got high hopes for Russell. McFadden is a great addition to the team also. Now if they had a star WR, we'd be set!

It's official. The Bears are going 19-0 this year.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
It's official. The Bears are going 15-3 this year.

Fixed.

They will lose twice to the Vikings in the regular season and once in the Playoffs~

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network
amp316 said:
It's official. The Bears are going 19-0 this year.

Optimistic much?

Great game though. They thrashed Indianapolis something fierce.

Nice to see the fake devastation speech from Favre and Romo. You know they're giddy that Brady is out for the year. Especially Favre since it leaves the division open for the Jets to get a piece of.

Nice to see my G-Men still with that playoff spark from last season. The Rams should be a cakewalk next week. Good time to practice with Bradshaw more.

Oh and bravo to the Falcons. Bravo-fucking-o. I'm neutral to the team, so I hope they do good things this year.

The entire AFC seems to be shaking up big time. Patriots are mere mortals again, Chargers lost, Indy got slammed badly, and the entire AFC East are showing real signs of life(Buffalo, Jets, Miami). Denver and Oakland are TBD until tomorrow night. I need to really reevaluate who I see in the playoffs this year. I need another week of Matt Cassel QB to see what the Pats are really like now though. If they can't beat the Jets, then it's safe to say this year in the AFC is going to be mighty unprediactable. Only the Steelers seem like a safe call at this point. Maybe San Diego.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Bah. We started off the game today with an awesome drive for a touchdown, then went on to barely win in the fourth quarter.

But we still played pretty damn well. I can feel it. This will be another '06, except this time we're going all the way!

I hope packers get last place *runs away from Brawl4Life*

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

makingmusic476 said:
Bah. We started off the game today with an awesome drive for a touchdown, then went on to barely win in the fourth quarter.

But we still played pretty damn well. I can feel it. This will be another '06, except this time we're going all the way!

Good luck dealing with the Panthers.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

brute said:
I hope packers get last place *runs away from Brawl4Life*

So do I and I am not joking or running from B4L.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger