By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This was a boring game. Rich Zorn's debut as the Redskins coach was a bad one. His clock management as a head coach is worse then it was when he was a mediocre quarterback (he's no Dave Kreig).

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

Quick Update

Detroit 21 at Atlanta 34

Seattle 10 at Buffalo 34

Jacksonville 10 at Tennessee 17

NY Jets 20 at Miami 14

Kansas City 10 at New England 17

Tampa Bay 20 at New Orleans 24

St. Louis 3 at Philadelphia 38 -  

Houston 17 at Pittsburgh 38

Cincinnati 10 at Baltimore 17

Carolina 26 at San Diego 24

Arizona 23 at San Francisco 13

Dallas 28 at Cleveland 10

Some pretty good games today so far . Alot of nail biters with Carolina beating Chargers as the biggest upset. The biggest story being Brady injured in the first 15 mins of the game. Its not looking good for the Patriots ,watching NBC right now says it appears the knee injury migh keep him out for the alot of the remaining season .Looks like Mcnabb is back 3 TDs 361 passing yards offcourse the Rams looked horrible got man handled . Atlanta looked surprisingly good with Michael Turner as their RB 220 rushing yards on 22 attempts 2 TD a monster day.

Tom Brady may be out for the year.

Totally. Fucking. Awesome. I've never cheered for a player to get injured in my life, but if this is true, I will get drunk and do my happy dance.

Also, HOU-PIT was supposed to be the upset of the week, right? LOL.

What do you mean biggest upset of the Panthers beating the Bolts?!?!?! I could of told you they would win from day 1. You guys never take me seriously! I lost my voice I was yelling so much earlier. Awesome game, it was epic.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

I think he said The Carolina beating the Chargers was the biggest upset. Ofocurse, as a Carolina fan I was pleased with that outcome. I have a feeling they will have a playoff year.

Also, it's a shame Tom Brady got injured. I'm sure many will be ecstatic about this. It's just talent hate, Brady is definitely a Historic QB and I hope he gets back out there soon.

Check out the VGC Crunch this Podcast and Blog at www.tsnetcast.com

Around the Network

:( chargers lost....last 2 seconds u.u Hope they come back next week....i hope they make it to the super bowl this year

quarashi said:
What do you mean biggest upset of the Panthers beating the Bolts?!?!?! I could of told you they would win from day 1. You guys never take me seriously! I lost my voice I was yelling so much earlier. Awesome game, it was epic.

lol you can't tell me that wasn't a lucky TD at the end :) . Plus Panthers best player Steve Smith wasn't even playing , so that makes it the biggest upset of the week. Also many people picked the Chargers this year to be in the SB including myself . Favre had the exact same thing against Dolphin pretty much lobed it up on the endzone . Chiefs tried the same thing and almost got it against the Pats .

Bears 29 vs Colts(Home)13

Also an upset :) Manning looked quite rusty and the bears running game is shaping up to be pretty good . Play of the night to me was that Hester guy boy he sure fooled me thought that play was dead he takes off . Quite funny .

Hahah yea I know its a huge upset. I just have my blind panthers fanboy blinders on. You should know that brawl.
I did not seeing the Bears winning so that is big. So there is actually another Panthers fan on the site other than tarheel(doesn't post much anymore) in Senseinobaka!!
I'm really glad football is back on. It has been so boring without it!
Panthers woot!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Nice to see the AFC West winless thus far. Gives my Raiders a chance to shine tomorrow night and draw first blood for a win in the AFC west. Go Raiders!

senseinobaka said:
I think he said The Carolina beating the Chargers was the biggest upset. Ofocurse, as a Carolina fan I was pleased with that outcome. I have a feeling they will have a playoff year.

Also, it's a shame Tom Brady got injured. I'm sure many will be ecstatic about this. It's just talent hate, Brady is definitely a Historic QB and I hope he gets back out there soon.

More like superbowl year.  Everbody forgets this team went to the Super Bowl and barely lost a few years ago.