By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA Remaster Trilogy Has Sold ~10 million

Congrats! All that hard work and determination paid off. Well on the road to 20 million! If they put even half of the effort into GTA V, it will sell bazillions.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

It's better to stick with PS2, Xbox and original PC releases. Rest are garbage.

Video games and consoles collector from Poland.

SKMBlake said:
jason1637 said:

Insane numbers considering that SA and Vice City are on Gamepass/PS Now.

That's because everybody bought it on the Switch, hence a GTA V port should be announced soon.

What was the platform breakdown?

KLAMarine said:
SKMBlake said:

That's because everybody bought it on the Switch, hence a GTA V port should be announced soon.

We didn't get a breakdown.

KLAMarine said:
SKMBlake said:

No date, I was just joking

Around the Network

This is kind of why I don't trust gamers to reject bad stuff: They evidently don't, at least in sufficient numbers.

If this is some kind of dedication like Doom fans owned 20+ different platforms(yes, more than 20 times bought same Doom game) including two broken ported such as 3DO and Saturn, then i can't blame them.

Just my comment as a statement, i'm out of here lmao

Kakadu18 said:
KLAMarine said:

We didn't get a breakdown.

Oh there was a breakdown alright...

Can I get a breakdown of the breakdown?

Fortunately, there is a simple solution. It might take time, but its feasible. Fix the damn game. They certainly have the money to do that.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

RolStoppable said:
kazuyamishima said:

Wonderful, more Nintendo remasters for single games at $60 then.

I don't know about that. If the GTA trilogy is supposed to be some benchmark, then Nintendo remasters should cost at least $90.

Not far off. 

When I was a kid the price of a NES game was around $117 (adjusted for inflation and including VAT) with the current exchange rate.

A switch game today normally costs $64 (including VAT) with the current exchange rate.