By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Could it be that experts have lied to us about the dinosaurs?

You see, it was the apes from the documentary Planet of the Apes that hunted and killed the dinosaurs with their guns 5,000 years ago. Then the apes were wiped out in Noah's flood since as they weren't technically animals they weren't allowed on the ark, allowing humanity to take over the Earth. In the last 1,000 years some people began discovering some of the ancient guns the apes left behind and reverse-engineering them, leading to all the guns we have today. So everything our civilization has achieved we really owe to the apes of 5,000 years ago, including the English language which was the language of the apes, though we did start to outdo them when we invented the machine gun. The real reason scientists haven't cloned any dinosaurs is not that their DNA is too old to have not degraded, but because the apes are well-known to have been much more peaceful than humans, so if they hunted the dinosaurs to extinction they must have had a really good reason for doing so.

This is a joke, in case anyone thought I was serious.

Around the Network

I stopped at don't be brainwashed.....with the intent of brainwashing me, fascinating....

Switch!!!

JWeinCom said:

I believed that 5 headed dinosaurs existed and were killed by guns till I read your reply. Thanks for the help. 

Anytime. All hail the flying spaghetti monster.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Now seems like the perfect time to practice that sarcastic typing younger people have been trying to teach me.
Ahem.

DiNoSAurS.

The dinosaurs and unicorns were doing naughty stuff with each other on the Ark, so Noah pitched 'em overboard. "Not on my boat."

Around the Network
Jumpin said:

I'm going to add my own commentary so I don't misrepresent the words of the speakers and make them sound stupid or wrong. Everything he says is true. Those will be printed in bold, and all mine in regular font.

1. No dinosaurs were carnivores, the teeth were fabrications. Only 20% of a a skeleton has ever been found.

My comment: This is true. We've only found one fossilized skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex. A 5 headed, 5 tailed, and 5 bodied giant lizard, except with only 1 head, 1 tail, and 1 body - 20% of the full beast. Also, it was an extremely effeminate T-Rex, so its body resembled that of birds, rather than the big lizard it is. We also couldn't find all four of its limbs, so we just stuck on baby arms instead.

The sharp teeth we discovered were actually to eat tough fruit, much like their closest relatives, the Mountain gorilla.

They have found like 32+ adult T-rex.... and I'm pretty sure they have like a full skeleton of one.

This is the Sue skeleton:

"At 90 percent complete,...."

They have 90% of it, with org. bones, in this one.

Jumpin said:

2. They brought 2 of every dinosaur onto Noah's ark, but they were babies, so they could fit them.

My comment: not a huge stretch, we only know of approximately 900 genera of dinosaur covering about 1124 species. It may sound like a lot, but we have 7.77 million species of animal alive, today, ignoring all the extinct ones. The ark could fit a lot. As you can see, millions of animals:

Don't be brainwashed by science or the left-wing media. Otherwise you might think the above video is somewhere between stupid and insane.

These old bible creation myths and fevored dreams... are nuts.

Jumpin said:

3. When God said people could eat meat, people got out their guns and shot the biggest ones, sometimes just for fun!

My comment: it's true humans shot all the big ones with their ancient rifles. If you saw a critically endangered dinosaur, wouldn't you shoot it for fun? The guy in the video would. So do rich hollywood elites like Spielberg.

Okay... at this point, I slowly realise you must be trolling. (I didnt bother watching the video, because it sounded to silly to bother with)

"ancient rifles" and humans shooting, dinosours (that went extinct before people were even around).

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 06 February 2022

JWeinCom said:
Barozi said:

How can people fall for the OP? He's obviously joking.

Sry Jumpin, I don't know how you could've done it more clear other than writing the words "this is a joke thread".

Some people just have broken sarcasm detectors.

This is me.... *sighs*

Still a cool skeleton worth sharing.

Wtf