By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best Console of All time

Rock_on_2008 said:

I wonder what your best console is of all time?

My answer is the PS3. It has the best games, Blu-ray, 99% reliable hardware, excellent online, great exclusive games to be released in next 24 months.

i think il ditto you on that.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Around the Network

1-3
N64
PS2
NES
And who the fuck picks the PS3? NO! NO NO NO! You get slapped in the head by Sonic teh Hedgehog. *Beotch Slap*

Rock_on_2008 said:

My answer is the PS3. It has the best games, Blu-ray, 99% reliable hardware, excellent online, great exclusive games to be released in next 24 months. 

(I say you're retarded kid^) 

SNES

No matter what topic dead I win.

SNES without a SINGLE doubt.

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

in my opinion the ps2 is the best console ever,and i don't need to explained it,

N64 and also Wii

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

Rock_on_2008 said:

What??? Not even six sigma????? Fail.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

If your asking best as in best made, then the PS3 in a landslide.

If you mean in overall fun then it'd be the PS2 for now, then probably in a couple years the PS3 will win in this category as well.

Tech and specs wise PS3.....

Game wise that I had fun with :
SNES
N64
PS2