By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu sales: Week 52, 2021 - (20th Dec - 26th Dec)

Kakadu18 said:
Ashadelo said:

Remember when people were saying Mario Kart would sell 5 to 9 million at most?

Were people saying this about the Deluxe version?

It was a very common argument tbh with a lot of people saying it's a port so can't have that much selling power.

Around the Network

People were so wrong lol.

Will be interesting to see Superstars' legs.

Famitsu released the full 2021 top 10 software and hardware numbers today, so we can extrapolate week 52 and week 1 numbers separately. I have updated the OP with the data for just week 52, and then started a new thread for Week 1 numbers.

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish

Thanks! Switch sales are down 80k YoY, despite the new OLED model. Hard to say if this is because of shortages or already market saturation.

Around the Network
siebensus4 said:

Thanks! Switch sales are down 80k YoY, despite the new OLED model. Hard to say if this is because of shortages or already market saturation.

shortages on the OLED, supply for the old model seems decent

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Momotaro just casually hanging out with Nintendo's biggest games still. One of the biggest surprises in the last few years in Japan, for me at least.

PS5 finally gets some stock.
Switch still leads up a ratio of 8:1, but better than the 2% market share it had in some recent weeks.

Top 30 for this week is finally up and OP has been updated

Switch: SW-3707-5131-3911
XBox: Kenjabish