By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PlayStation VR2 | OT | PC support 2024

Tagged games:

Happening in like 10 hours. There's supposedly new announcements, but I wouldn't expect anything big. But more PSVR2 games is always a good thing. 

Around the Network

Announcements from Perp Games Showcase:

PSVR 2 showcase reveals six new games and three free upgrades (truetrophies.com

Hands-on with Gran Turismo 7’s free PS VR2 update, out February 22 – PlayStation.Blog

Further confirmation that it includes everything except split-screen.

It looks like Gran Turismo 7 on PS VR2 is really impressive. I watched a few previews, and all of them were very positive.

Got to temper my excitement, still 20 days away! My local shop is a bit more confident now they'll get some in :)
CAD 820 for the bundle, CAD 750 core, ouch. The 'bundle' is just Horizon Call of the mountain included, CAD 10 off (CAD 80 standalone). Not cheap, but I'm ready!

Around the Network

Nice PSVR2 infos, a lot I didn't know yet:

PSVR2 eye tracking gets a brief demo:

Hopefully it's an effective feature that's more than just a gimmick.

Got the PS5 retail version of GT7 for just €30 (shipping included), will be my first PSVR2 game.

Has Sony announced yet, which other PSVR2 games will be available as retail versions?

Call of the Mountain? Switchback VR?

Conina said:

Got the PS5 retail version of GT7 for just €30 (shipping included), will be my first PSVR2 game.

Has Sony announced yet, which other PSVR2 games will be available as retail versions?

None. I'm pretty sure they're pushing the games as digital only offerings for the time being. 

Perp Games will be publishing a few of the 3rd party offerings in disc form, though.

Congrats on the GT7 purchase btw! Hope you enjoy it!

Conina said:

Nice! I picked up Resident Evil Village second hand for psvr2. It's actually 50% off on psn right now, same price. ($25) But rather have a disc.
It doesn't seem any new psvr2 games will have a physical release :/ At least not yet. The PSVR2 bundle with Horizon Call of the Mountain will just include a download voucher.