By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS5 Owners, how satisfied have you been with this first year?

d21lewis said:
mjk45 said:

Is the Iron Man Mark VII rare  and your right about the 12 year olds dream it is the same for me I remember wanting  a scalectrix slot car set as a child and while my parents indulgence meant I ended up a with a matchbox car collection in the hundreds many rare including buildings like a fire station and garage and enough Lego's to build anything I could imagine ,somehow the slot car set was to big for Santa to get it down the chimney.

But at Eighteen with money of my own and armed with a rising appreciation of my parents stemming from now knowing the cost, what do you think was sitting wrapped under that Christmas tree with a card attached that read Merry Christmas to me and fuck you Santa, suffice to say the 12 year old finally got is dream.

Now to important matters you know why you entertain me its because you ❤ me and my fully articulated body.

Nah. It's not rare. It's just only available overseas and it's cooler than anything we have in stores over here.

I like your appreciation for what your parents had to go through to make you happy on Christmas. Actually makes me wanna call my mom and tell her thank you.

And now I have the sudden urge to find a Mipha action figure...

Excuse my ignorance what's a Mipha action figure my expertise is limited to a few batman action figures and yes if were lucky  that 12 year old still lives inside us. and if you do ring your mum tell here a friend of yours living in Tasmania wishes her and the family a Merry Christmas.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
d21lewis said:

Nah. It's not rare. It's just only available overseas and it's cooler than anything we have in stores over here.

I like your appreciation for what your parents had to go through to make you happy on Christmas. Actually makes me wanna call my mom and tell her thank you.

And now I have the sudden urge to find a Mipha action figure...

Excuse my ignorance what's a Mipha action figure my expertise is limited to a few batman action figures and yes if were lucky  that 12 year old still lives inside us. and if you do ring your mum tell here a friend of yours living in Tasmania wishes her and the family a Merry Christmas.

Action figure of the character in... YOUR PROFILE PIC. 

I googled it. Sadly, it doesn't exist. The closest I could find was a Nintendo Amiibo.

Twitter: @d21lewis

d21lewis said:
mjk45 said:

Action figure of the character in... YOUR PROFILE PIC. 

I googled it. Sadly, it doesn't exist. The closest I could find was a Nintendo Amiibo.

God I'm thick it went clean over my head the reason Mipha became  my avatar is she was my favourite horn bag I mean character from some small nintendo game. .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

PS5 is great, but I have it connected to the living room tv, which isn't that great lol. It's the best tv in the house, but currently playing Home Alone.... (kids watching).

So I'm playing GT Sport on the tv in the basement, while playing FH5 on my laptop in between sport mode races. Actually I'm eating atm, next race starts at 5:13 pm!