By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Trailer

Actual gameplay footage:

GTA Vice City:

GTA San Andreas:

And GTA III

Last edited by AJNShelton - on 10 November 2021

Around the Network

3 new videos, once for each game showing more comparisons. Looks even more impressive a difference than they showed before. This time we actually get some real gameplay footage and it gives a better impression than the BS footage from camera angles you'll never play at they showed.

All three games will feature:

- A GTA V inspired controller layout, alongside updated weapon and radio station selection wheels
- An enhanced mini-map that'll enable players to set waypoints to destinations.
- Improved gunplay and targeting controls
- The ability to restart failed missions
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will support 4K resolution at up to 60fps
- Switch players will be able to take advantage of gyro aiming
- Improvements to environmental details, better water and weather effects
- Improvements to lighting, more distinctive time transitions throughout the day, enhanced shadows and reflections
- Improved tree and foliage detail
- New three-dimensional elements for buildings
- Increased draw distances
- Higher resolution textures

Rockstar shares new GTA Trilogy gameplay comparison videos and remaster details • Eurogamer.net

Last edited by Zippy6 - on 10 November 2021

Apparently the game is already out in certain time zones so lots of gameplay should be available online.

What time does the review embargo end eastern standard time?

Zippy6 said:

Apparently the game is already out in certain time zones so lots of gameplay should be available online.

Well did you see my post ? It's actual gameplay footage from the PS4, it's been out in every region where it's already past midnight (on PSN)

Around the Network
h2ohno said:

What time does the review embargo end eastern standard time?

I doubt they gave any outlets pre-release copies so reviews will probably take a couple of days. But the game is out in some regions now, so their won't be an embargo.

I'm loving it so far

SKMBlake said:

I'm loving it so far

San Andreas is definitely the one that impresses me the most from the gameplay footage. I played GTA 3 and Vice City through for the first time on PS4 last year, never played San Andreas and it just happens to be the one that's free on gamepass so I'll be checking that one out for the first time soon!

Your mileage may vary:

I think I'll hold off for a while.

But at least they have separate fingers, lmao. It looks grotesque.