By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Men's long hair.

Do you like it ?

I have a very short hair though.

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Around the Network

Depends on the hair style

Anime: Haruhi                                                                                                           Nsfw Anime Thread                                     

I used to have long hair, obviously I liked having it long. I keep it much shorter nowadays since I'm mostly bald up top on the back. It's much easier on maintenance, and I don't get profiled at the airport anymore. My long hair always got me into secondary screening... Randomly selected they said, 100% success rate lol. Old, balding, harmless!

I've had long hair for close to 20 years now. I have thought a few times about cutting it short, but I'm not really sure what style I'd go for.

I tried growing it out one year but it just turned into a big fro.

Around the Network

I had long hair back around 1989-1993, but got it cut short in the summer of '93. I tried growing out again back in the very late 90s, but cut it short again. That second time, it just got to be too aggravating. I guess when I was a kid it wasn't too much of a bother, but as a young adult it just seemed like a hassle to maintain. Back in 2003 I had gotten my hair cut shorter than I asked and I decided I liked that, and for the past 18 years I've been trying to keep my hair cropped short.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

I tend to not be the biggest fan of long hair, regardless of gender. But long hair can look cool on a guy. In general, I like hair shoulder length or shorter.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 144 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million)

PS5: 105 million Xbox Series S/X: 60 million

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Not really, even for girls I really do like short/tomboyish hair

As for myself I have a curly 3C hair it can REALLY become messy after some time, although I really love how it looks like it's just too much work to keep it looking healthy, this is how it looks if I let it grown too much without proper care (I cut it off that day):

Last edited by IcaroRibeiro - on 16 October 2021

My wife won't allow me to cut my hair, she absolutely adores my long hair. So I just let em grow, because when my wife is happy I am also happy. :)

Besides, I have to enjoy it while I still can. I'm seeing early signs of genetic hair loss so it's just a matter of time until I will go bald, lol.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Gotta say I'm more of a short hair person, usually like it better on people of any gender.