3 3 7.14%

4 to 6 11 26.19%

7 to 10 7 16.67%

11 to 14 9 21.43%

15 to 20 2 4.76%

21 to 29 1 2.38%

30+ 7 16.67%

Total:42

I grew up with one small tv in the house, black and white and later color. Nowadays everyone has multiple screens.

92" projector screen 1080p
65" 4K HDR living room
55" 4K smart tv basement
52" 1080p LCD living room (old tv used for racing)
50" 768p Plasma bedroom
2 42" 1080p smart tv kids rooms
34" CRT guest bedroom
20" CRT loft
2 19" LCD Monitor 1280x1024 (old desktops in the basement)
6 15.4" 1080p laptops in use
3 15.4" 720p old laptops (still working, not in use)
Switch
Switch-lite
WiiU gamepad
3DS
PSP (battery burst out of its cover, still works on power)
2 iPhone
iPad

That comes to 28 'screens' to watch. Excessive :/

Around the Network

2x 55 QLED
2x 32 LCD
1x 24 LCD
4x phones
1x tablet
2x old xp laptobs

So 10 in use, tossed old monitors out

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

That work? 3
Samsung 42 inch LCD
Sont Xperia L4
HP Omen 15.6

EDIT: Wait, Gameboy Advance somewhere, has Pokemon Green Leaf in it, so 4.

Hmm, pie.

I have 3.

TV, phone, laptop.

Growing up we had 1, then maybe 2.

No reason to have more when I am basically a nomad. I can't imagine moving 28 or 34 screens every year lol.

Around the Network

2 TVs , both 42" 1080 HD, 1 smartphone, 1 laptop, 1 switch, 1 3ds, 1 WiiU gamepad, 1 PC with a 24" monitor. 

So 8 in total I guess

Its not much but I live by myself.

Ipad Pro *2 (3 generations apart)
macbook pro
LG gram 15"
surface go
nintendo switch(i'd count 3ds's but they arn't in active use)
3 galaxy A31's
1 iphone 11
1 iphone 8 for ipod like use
1 old LCD TV
1 decent 1080p LED TV
1 Car navigation display
1 4k OLED TV

This is a great question, and one that certainly highlights our collective obsession with technology. Like the OP, I too can count on one hand the amount of screens I had in my house as a child. Now? I literally would have to go around and count them... there's that many. Too many, actually.

JackHandy said:

This is a great question, and one that certainly highlights our collective obsession with technology. Like the OP, I too can count on one hand the amount of screens I had in my house as a child. Now? I literally would have to go around and count them... there's that many. Too many, actually.

I had to recount a couple times, forgetting about screens. I still forgot about the GBA, technically also a screen, but I haven't played on gameboy advance in years. My kids used mine and my wife's old ones when they were little. The battery life on those things is amazing by today's standards :)

Tech piles up. We have multiple old desktops I don't know what to do with. There's sensitive information on the HDDs, same as on all the old laptops. Two old desktops are still hooked up, running xp and windows NT. The XP one only turns on after a power failure (have to remember to turn it off again lol) and has a dead cmos battery. The NT one I still use for backups (backup drives attached to that one) and it's the only PC in the house that still has a disc drive! (both dvd and floppy disk)

Ahh, crap, another 2 screens in my 2 PSVR units!

Then there's the box of shame in the garage, 20 years worth of dead batteries. Even using rechargeable batteries as much as possible, it still piles up. Actually there are plenty dead rechargeable batteries in that box as well. Growing up, we had maybe a couple toys with batteries, now most things have them.

I've managed to stay clear of mobile phones since 2009 (my wife is always on hers), still read paper books and don't use a car nav system. 3 screens saved. However now back to the big tv for some more ghost of tsushima with a rechargeable controller, but wired headphones!

Samsung 720p TV
Dell monitor
Switch
Redmi 9
LG Stylo 3
Aspire 5

Not bad.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.