Nintendo fan laughing at everyone. 8 18.60%

PC overlord sitting on my RTX throne. 6 13.95%

What's a game? 1 2.33%

What's an Earth? 8 18.60%

What's an Elon Musk? 10 23.26%

Total:43
Dulfite said:
mZuzek said:

I'm really glad Microsoft is keeping all their stuff on PC as well so I don't miss out on their exclusives.

Yep, it is confirmed that oxygen, the internet, bugs (both literal and digital), and everything else within the atmosphere are coming to PC in addition to everything else located on the planet (including the planet itself).

Oxygen and atmosphere won't come to PC until much later though. Figure something out until then.

Around the Network
burninmylight said:
Dulfite said:

Yep, it is confirmed that oxygen, the internet, bugs (both literal and digital), and everything else within the atmosphere are coming to PC in addition to everything else located on the planet (including the planet itself).

Oxygen and atmosphere won't come to PC until much later though. Figure something out until then.

Spaceballs had a great solution for when you need oxygen and an atmosphere. We just need to build a giant vacuum cleaner spaceship, probably at least 2.5 times the size of the moon, and then go somewhere with oxygen and get to work and be back in a jiffy.

Dulfite said:
burninmylight said:

Spaceballs had a great solution for when you need oxygen and an atmosphere. We just need to build a giant vacuum cleaner spaceship, probably at least 2.5 times the size of the moon, and then go somewhere with oxygen and get to work and be back in a jiffy.

Everyone get's the typical dirty polluted O2. Fresh high quality O2 will come in Season 2 but will be MTX...

*MS gotta hope that SNY and SpaceX don't build a VacuumStation first. PS4 was simply phase 1. Now they just need to go from blow to suck...

Last edited by EricHiggin - on 04 December 2021

I figured this thread was worth bumping since people are so salty and overreacting to Microsoft right now. Have a read through these comments, have a laugh, and then have a great day!