By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What graphics card do you have?

What's your current GPU?

NVidia 36 80.00%

AMD 9 20.00%

I don't have one =( 0 0%

Total:45

Gaming PC: RTX 3080ti (was able to pick one up for $100 above MSRP recently); first time I ever owned a top-of-the-line GPU when it released. 

Second PC, which is mainly used for CPU intensive stuff, since it has a better CPU and more ram: RTX 3070 (pulled out of Gaming PC when I upgraded.)

I also have an RTX 2070 eGPU for my small form-factor HTPC in the living room with a thunderbolt 3 port and a GTX 1060 Laptop from a few years ago which I use often. 

I didn't buy any of these with the intention of mining Ethereum, but I was mining with them and a lot of their cost has been recouped, the RTX 3080ti excepted since it has a limited hash-rate (now at 70%) and I don't like to mine with it because the GDDR6x vram gets really hot and I am too lazy/not interested in replacing thermal pads in a year.

I wanted the RTX 3080ti because I have been trying VR games a lot now on my Oculus Quest 2 but suffer from motion sickness and wanted my experience to be as smooth with as high an internal resolution as possible. 

Around the Network

Picked up a 3070 after my 980ti died.

EVGA Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 GB.  Got it in 2017 in order to get my computer up to specs capable of running the Oculus Rift I got that same year.

Still on my trusty EVGA 980Ti. I was looking to upgrade this gen with the 30-series, but we all know how that went. I have decided to wait for the next generation, perhaps they'll be able to pull off RT with decent fps by then. Not to mention that there's a chance there will actually be hardware available for purchase. And some more and better 4k displays won't hurt either. All in all, I have trouble waiting another year or two.

I have a GTX 1050ti 4GB. I want to upgrade to RTX 2080ti but want to maybe get something better like a 3070, Although i need to a new motherboard i first i think.

Around the Network

I upgraded from GTX 1070 zotac AMP exreme to a Gigabyte Eagle RTX 3070 ti last month.

NyanNyanNekoChan said:

Picked up a 3070 after my 980ti died.

A 3070 on my newest desktop.  And an old 980 mobile in an old notebook.

mZuzek said:
S.Peelman said:

GTX 1060. In the Windows PC anyway. Wanted to say 4GB, but everyone here says 6GB in combination with the 1060 so I probably also have 6GB then.

There's a 3GB one and a 6GB one, as far as I know.

Yeah then it’s the 6GB like all you, I definitely don’t have 3GB.

Currently i have RTX 3060 (16 GB).

A special gifted graphics card, that RTX 3060 Ti, RTX 3070 and RTX 3070 Ti didn't get 12 GB VRAM.

Joke aside, i was 100% going for the RTX 3080 but it was out of stock for longest time like from the late 2020 until mid August. Sadly, it's too late because the RTX 40 series is coming next year, this is why i owned RTX 3060 (16 GB) last month to save money for RTX 4080 and the next gen CPU and DDR5 RAM.

A GTX 1070 that's close to 5 years old, but still serves me well.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.