By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What graphics card do you have?

What's your current GPU?

NVidia 36 80.00%

AMD 9 20.00%

I don't have one =( 0 0%

Total:45

GTX 1060 6GB. Perfectly fine for FFXIV lol.

Around the Network

3070 here. Got it in February and it's great!

Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070. Had it for over 3 years and been wanting to upgrade.. but I've given up and skipping this gen for Lovelace/RDNA 3 in the next year.

Though tbf the main games I play are WoW, CS and Rocket League lol.

GTX 1060. In the Windows PC anyway. Wanted to say 4GB, but everyone here says 6GB in combination with the 1060 so I probably also have 6GB then.

Before this a 560ti, before that GeForce 9500 for about a billion years, before that a GeForce II and before that a Voodoo something lol.

EDIT: Forgot one before the 560ti; a GeForce 9500 series, which was the actual one I had for about a billion years, and not the GeForce II. The 560ti wasn't new by the way, 7xx was already out for a while and I think 9xx was already on the way and maybe even released at the time I got it as well.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 30 August 2021

RTX 3070

I wanted to get an AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, but I had no luck with the AMD Drop. So when I had the chance to get the RTX 3070 only slightly above MSRP back in April, I didn't hesitate for one second. Which was good, because it was sold out 3 minutes later.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Around the Network

GTX 1060 M 6gb.

It is a good card for the price at the time, apparently a lot of other people think so too.

trunkswd said:

AMD Radeon R9 390X. Yes it is outdated, but still better than my AMD FX-8350 CPU. One of these years I will upgrade my PC, but so much money.

Just upgraded from FX-6300 to FX-8320, and HD7770 to R9 280X. Sold the old parts. Total upgrade cost - 52$ ;)

The R9 280X 3gb is ok for Cyberpunk 2077, 720p, medium, 30fps

I have a GTX 1660 in one computer and a RTX 3060ti in another.

I'm pimpin a 1660ti

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Gaming PC: RTX 3080ti (was able to pick one up for $100 above MSRP recently); first time I ever owned a top-of-the-line GPU when it released. 

Second PC, which is mainly used for CPU intensive stuff, since it has a better CPU and more ram: RTX 3070 (pulled out of Gaming PC when I upgraded.)

I also have an RTX 2070 eGPU for my small form-factor HTPC in the living room with a thunderbolt 3 port and a GTX 1060 Laptop from a few years ago which I use often. 

I didn't buy any of these with the intention of mining Ethereum, but I was mining with them and a lot of their cost has been recouped, the RTX 3080ti excepted since it has a limited hash-rate (now at 70%) and I don't like to mine with it because the GDDR6x vram gets really hot and I am too lazy/not interested in replacing thermal pads in a year.

I wanted the RTX 3080ti because I have been trying VR games a lot now on my Oculus Quest 2 but suffer from motion sickness and wanted my experience to be as smooth with as high an internal resolution as possible.