By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - What graphics card do you have?

What's your current GPU?

NVidia 36 80.00%

AMD 9 20.00%

I don't have one =( 0 0%

Total:45

I still use 980 graphics card lol

Around the Network

6GB 1060 mobile on a laptop lol. Unfortunately has degraded over the last few years so not perfect but can still play most modern games pretty well

ATi Radeon HD 6850 (2010).
Should have been replaced (entire PC, actually) last year, but prices.......

Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1070. Had it for over 3 years and been wanting to upgrade.. but I've given up and skipping this gen for Lovelace/RDNA 3 in the next year.

Though tbf the main games I play are WoW, CS and Rocket League lol.

GTX 1060. In the Windows PC anyway. Wanted to say 4GB, but everyone here says 6GB in combination with the 1060 so I probably also have 6GB then.

Before this a 560ti, before that GeForce 9500 for about a billion years, before that a GeForce II and before that a Voodoo something lol.

EDIT: Forgot one before the 560ti; a GeForce 9500 series, which was the actual one I had for about a billion years, and not the GeForce II. The 560ti wasn't new by the way, 7xx was already out for a while and I think 9xx was already on the way and maybe even released at the time I got it as well.

Last edited by S.Peelman - on 30 August 2021

Around the Network

RTX 3070

I wanted to get an AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT, but I had no luck with the AMD Drop. So when I had the chance to get the RTX 3070 only slightly above MSRP back in April, I didn't hesitate for one second. Which was good, because it was sold out 3 minutes later.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

GTX 1060 M 6gb.

It is a good card for the price at the time, apparently a lot of other people think so too.

trunkswd said:

AMD Radeon R9 390X. Yes it is outdated, but still better than my AMD FX-8350 CPU. One of these years I will upgrade my PC, but so much money.

Just upgraded from FX-6300 to FX-8320, and HD7770 to R9 280X. Sold the old parts. Total upgrade cost - 52$ ;)

The R9 280X 3gb is ok for Cyberpunk 2077, 720p, medium, 30fps

I have a GTX 1660 in one computer and a RTX 3060ti in another.

I'm pimpin a 1660ti

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.