By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
hatmoza said:
RolStoppable said:

Looking ahead to week 12, it's Thanksgiving with three games on Thursday. This will presumably be the final week of the prediction league, because I am now on the brink of dropping to last place for good. If that happens, it's over.

Welcome to the basement!

You're new around here, aren't ya? Yeah. Don't recall you ever sharing the basement with me in the last few years. It's not as bad as it looks! Noble over there teaches us about opportunity. He's always so optimistic. He never gives up on himself even though people thought he was hopelessly doomed some months ago. He also makes some mean hotdogs from the fully stocked box freezer over there.

Oh? Those two at the top of the basement stairs pressing their ears against the door? That's Angel and Light, and their names are no coincidence. You see they dream of leaving this basement to ascend near the company of their great God, Seth. Rumor has it though that Seth was severely injured and dethroned by a newer, younger, better looking, rising God named Shaun. But we cannot truly confirm that. Although one day Angel and Light could possibly leave this basement by the mercy of the Basement Gatekeepers, I don't think they will ever reach the heights of those "Gods". Heck I've been here so long I question such existences. How do I know all this stuff? Well ask Angel over there. Angel swears his brother, Death, just from behind the door, speaks to him through code, a coded language of gentle knocks they created as kids. No one but him hears it, and all we have is his word. But to entertain his claims he says there are 3 anonymous Gatekeepers, I guess this code doesn't use the alphabet because Angel conveniently can't get their actual names but Angel calls them "The Fool", "The Ho", and "The Greek Gyro" based on his decodings.

The two people we do know for certain that exist upstairs are castor and PAO... them? oh nothing special about those two only that they like to open those ceiling hatchets up their and urinate on us when we are asleep. Assholes.

I'd be smack dab in the middle of the pack if I ever learn that football is played on Thursday every single week during the regular season, and sometimes in London lol.

Speaking of: I got the Bears, Cowboys and Bills. Watch the Lions finally get a win, the Cowboys play like they normally do on Thanksgiving and Trevor Siemian throw for three TDs and 400 yards now.

Around the Network

Taking the Bears, Dallas, and Buffalo for todays games.

RolStoppable said:
BYECHI-DET1LV-DAL2BUF-NO2
TB-IND2NYJ-HOU2PHI-NYG1CAR-MIA2
TEN-NE2PIT-CIN1ATL-JAX1LAC-DEN1
LAR-GB1MIN-SF2CLE-BAL2SEA-WAS2

Thanksgiving and onward is when I truly get homesick :(

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Another Raiders score on this drive will pretty much end it.

Thank you, Bills!!!

Around the Network
BYECHI-DET1LV-DAL2BUF-NO1
TB-IND1NYJ-HOU1PHI-NYG1CAR-MIA1
TEN-NE2PIT-CIN2ATL-JAX1LAC-DEN1
LAR-GB1MIN-SF1CLE-BAL2SEA-WAS2

BYECHI-DET2LV-DAL2BUF-NO1
TB-IND2NYJ-HOU1PHI-NYG1CAR-MIA2
TEN-NE2PIT-CIN2ATL-JAX2LAC-DEN1
LAR-GB2MIN-SF2CLE-BAL2SEA-WAS1

TB-IND1NYJ-HOU2PHI-NYG2CAR-MIA1
TEN-NE2PIT-CIN2ATL-JAX1LAC-DEN2
LAR-GB1MIN-SF1CLE-BAL2SEA-WAS2

Some more tough games this week.

Hope Teddy can throw the ball more than 7 yards today. 

TB-IND1NYJ-HOU2PHI-NYG1CAR-MIA1
TEN-NE1PIT-CIN2ATL-JAX1LAC-DEN1
LAR-GB2MIN-SF2CLE-BAL2SEA-WAS2

And while I'm here, I'll take the Cowboys for next Thursday night over the Saints.