By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2021: Los Angeles Rams Win Super Bowl LVI

Who will win Super Bowl LVI?

Kansas City Chiefs 2 9.09%

Buffalo Bills 2 9.09%

Baltimore Ravens 0 0%

Cleveland Browns 1 4.55%

Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7 31.82%

Green Bay Packers 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 3 13.64%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other (AFC) 3 13.64%

Other (NFC) 1 4.55%

Total:22
Shaunodon said:
Farsala said:

Any lower AFC seed would have gotten smashed by the Chiefs at home.

I think the biggest waste of space in the playoffs would have to be the Cardinals. They only got in due to a really good early season.

I would say the Eagles were easily the worst team. Nothing about them says they're a playoff team. Still not sure how they even got in.

The Eagles did what I thought the Football Team would do when Washington was 6-6: Take care of the other NFC East teams.

Aside from that, the Eagles were able to consistently win against bad and mediocre teams. Their 9-8 record had only one win against a team with a winning record and that was the Saints when they faced them at a time when the Saints had already severe injury problems. And of course the Eagles benefited from a wild season where 9-8 was bound to get an NFC team into the playoffs.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

I love how pff has been slamming the Steelers for weeks for not belonging in the playoffs, and making the playoffs less exciting, and teams like the Herbert's led Chargers would have made for better television in the wild card weekend... and against all fans backlash against pff for being too harsh on the Steelers, their embarrassing loss proved them right.

Steelers hold the record for longest playoff win drought in the AFC North.

I hope Baker Mayfield finds his way to the Steelers somehow this offseason.

The New England Patriots lost 47-17 to the Bills and didn't score a single point until down 27-0 with 1 second left in the 2nd Quarter.

The Philadelphia Eagles lost 31-15 to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and didn't score a single point until down 31-0 in the 4th Quarter.

The Arizona Cardinals lost 34-11 to the Los Angeles Rams and didn't score a single point until down 28-0 with 4 minutes left in the 3rd Quarter.

But sure, the Pittsburgh Steelers personally made the NFL playoffs "less exciting".

If the Los Angeles Chargers deserved to be in the playoffs so badly, maybe they shouldn't have lost to the 4-11 Houston Texans on December 26th.  The Chargers lost 3 of their lost 4 games of the season.  I'd take a long look at that before pointing the figure at anyone else costing Justin Herbert a post-season trip this year.

Bengals vs. Titans Titans by 10 49ers vs. Packers Packers by 10
Rams vs. Buccaneers Bucs by 4 Bills vs. Chiefs Chiefs by 6

Bengals vs. TitansTitans by 649ers vs. Packers49ers by 4
Rams vs. BuccaneersBuccaneers by 10Bills vs. ChiefsChiefs by 10

Bengals vs. TitansTitans by 1449ers vs. PackersPackers by 10
Rams vs. BuccaneersBucs by 17Bills vs. ChiefsChiefs by 21

Around the Network

Titans by 7
Bills by 3
Bucs by 4
49ers by 6

Bengals vs. TitansTitans by 749ers vs. PackersPackers by 3