By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Doom Slayers Collection announced for Switch

Tagged games:

Doom Slayers Collection is available now on Switch for U$ 34.99.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Would have gotten this if I hadn't already bought all of them separately.

Yeah, I already have all of them, but that price is quite sweet.

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

The Switch is Doomed!

Damn! If you didn't pounce on this before, time to pounce now!

Around the Network

I own most of these but its nice to see this make its way to Switch.
Must mean sales for the other versions have been good enough to continue to receive support.

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Fantastic value there. *edit(much cheaper other places)
Wonder if they can actually fit that onto a single cartridge? like if they did some work with the texture quality and compression, maybe removed multiplayer parts and such. So you have a cartridge with all games on, and the single player experiances, without a need to download half the games.

*edit: googled it found this:

*edit 2:
Playstation store (ps4), has the Doom Slayers Collection for 54 kr (thats like $8 USD).
Maybe just get it there instead lol (if your gonna need to download to play stuff anyways).

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 20 August 2021

Why not Doom Eternal? Doom 2016 already has a retail version, a boxed version of Eternal would've been nice, since it's digital only on the Switch.

Edit: Wait, so 2016 is the only one on the cartridge? What's the point, then?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:

Why not Doom Eternal? Doom 2016 already has a retail version, a boxed version of Eternal would've been nice, since it's digital only on the Switch.

Edit: Wait, so 2016 is the only one on the cartridge? What's the point, then?

It's cheaper than buying separately.

It's official, the Switch is DOOMed!