By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Platinum Sellers List Updated to June 30, 2021

Revelations broke a million just on the Switch? I'm shocked.

Around the Network

7.3 million in just over 3 months for Monster Hunter Rise is fantastic performance, it has a very good chance of becoming the best selling third party game on any Nintendo system ever that we have numbers for.

1 million for RE Revelations 1 + 2 on Switch is also nice to see; hopefully that rumored new RE game for Switch is legit, it would certainly make sense if a couple of old ports can pass the million mark.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 09 August 2021

Haven't played Village yet cause I hate first person games but I'm glad to see these sales. Curious to see how a Switch Resident Evil would look like. I'm more inclined for something focused on puzzle solving like RE 2 remake, rather than an action-adventure like RE 5 and 6

Currently playing Street Fight V. I had no idea it sold that much, I'm liking it, but I'm such a KOF whore, just can't see myself truly liking another fighting game that is not from SNK

I still haven't played DMC 5, need to buy it eventually. Same for Megaman 11, might grab it once it go on sale

Rise was a bit of a disappointment compared to World imo, but the sales are great anyway. I'm curious to see if Capcom is planning a massive expansion like Iceborn. Anyway, I'm waiting for next MH for PS5

IcaroRibeiro said:

Haven't played Village yet cause I hate first person games but I'm glad to see these sales. Curious to see how a Switch Resident Evil would look like. I'm more inclined for something focused on puzzle solving like RE 2 remake, rather than an action-adventure like RE 5 and 6

Currently playing Street Fight V. I had no idea it sold that much, I'm liking it, but I'm such a KOF whore, just can't see myself truly liking another fighting game that is not from SNK

I still haven't played DMC 5, need to buy it eventually. Same for Megaman 11, might grab it once it go on sale

Rise was a bit of a disappointment compared to World imo, but the sales are great anyway. I'm curious to see if Capcom is planning a massive expansion like Iceborn. Anyway, I'm waiting for next MH for PS5

Based in what Monster hunter to be compared to the world? The best-selling world version is ps4,, now maybe was in 8,4-8,8m. The capcom expectations were 6m until the holidays.  Why switch needs to sell more than ps4 version lifetime in only three months and seven days?

Monster Hunter World + Iceborne sales make up a third of the entire franchise....

Around the Network
Agente42 said:
IcaroRibeiro said:

Based in what Monster hunter to be compared to the world? The best-selling world version is ps4,, now maybe was in 8,4-8,8m. The capcom expectations were 6m until the holidays.  Why switch needs to sell more than ps4 version lifetime in only three months and seven days?

I wasn't taking about sales, let me rewrite it:

I didn't like Rise as much as World, but sales are great anyway

Hiku said:

Nice to see RE8 doing well. And Revelations 1&2 getting 1M on Switch is impressive.

IcaroRibeiro said:

A lot of people are trying out Guilty Gear right now, so that's one to consider before KOF 15 comes out.

I'm haven't play a Guilty Gear game in years now. Thanks for the advice, I have found memories from the one I used to play on PS1, I don't remember much about gameplay but the character design and animation were iconic 

I'm shocked Megaman 11 hasn't reached 2m yet. Megaman games are so popular yet they have such small sales most of the time...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

IcaroRibeiro said:
Agente42 said:

I wasn't taking about sales, let me rewrite it:

I didn't like Rise as much as World, but sales are great anyway

oh sorry, I really liked the combat and mechanics, but I thought the game was too short

I think Okami and Dragons Dogma are 2 titles where a sequel could do very well in the current climate.