By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Capcom Platinum Sellers List Updated to June 30, 2021

Chazore said:
curl-6 said:

God I hope so badly that the rumors are true about Resident Evil Outrage. It's almost become what "Monster Hunter Switch" was for years up until the announcement of Rise; that mystery Capcom game often talked about, much desired, but largely up in the air.

What rumours?. 

There's been several, but the main ones is that its a Revelations-style game, third person, set in a University, main character is Rebecca, it's developed for Switch but coming to all platforms.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

There's been several, but the main ones is that its a Revelations-style game, third person, set in a University, main character is Rebecca, it's developed for Switch but coming to all platforms.

I expected them to make another Rev game, but I guess the focus for ye is that it's Switch first?. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Chazore said:
curl-6 said:

I expected them to make another Rev game, but I guess the focus for ye is that it's Switch first?. 

Well, so long as it comes to Switch it's means I'll get to play it, at least without waiting until I get a Series X or PS5 which might be years from now. But I did enjoy Revelations 1 and 2 so it being in that lineage also piques my interest, and according to at least one of the sources it's also a project with more funding and development time than the first two, which is good news too.