By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best thing about your least liked of the Big Three

Out of Nintendo/Playstation/Xbox, which you like/prefer least, and what is in your opinion the best/your favourite thing about that one?

IMPORTANT NOTE: No trolling or backhanded compliments allowed. These will be reported.

I'll start: my least favourite is Playstation, but the PS1/PS3 rank among my favourite consoles thanks to awesome games like the Crash/Spyro trilogies on PS1 and Uncharted 2/3 on PS3.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 08 August 2021

Around the Network

My least favorite is Xbox but gamepass makes me jizz every month with new games

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Microsoft - They have Game Pass

If I had to choose, my least favorite would be Microsoft, However, I love Gamepass. It's almost too good to be true as a service.

The PS2's library of games is unmatched to this day, and will likely never be.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Around the Network

I don't have a favorite, neither a least favorite.

Sony - The PS1 and PS2 are some of my favorite systems ever.
Nintendo - I grew up playing SNES, and I really love their games.
Microsoft - I am a PC gamer, and they support the platform with incredible games and deals.

Microsoft is my least fave. Best thing? Jet Set Radio Future! The OG Xbox SEGA exclusives!

Last edited by Leynos - on 08 August 2021

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Sony PlayStation. They have the best name. They are undoubtedly the coolest.

Microsoft: Xbox One.
Hardware:
Controller.

Software:
Backwards Compatibility.

Online:
Gamepass.

Sony: Playstation 3.
Hardware:
Bluray.

Software:
Uncharted trilogy.

Online:
PS+

Nintendo: Switch.
Hardware:
Output to a TV.

Software:
Links Awakening Remake.

Online:
NES/SNES Classics.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Least favourite - Xbox. Can't say much their recent consoles (since I've not tried them) though they've been much more supportive of PC, especially this past generation. Also the constant care and support for backwards compatibility between all consoles is truly commendable. And goes to show that them going with x86 architecture from the get-go really paid dividends as the generations went by.

Last edited by hinch - on 08 August 2021