Suikoden 2 10 23.81%

Breath of Fire 3 5 11.90%

Star Ocean: The Second Story 3 7.14%

Tales of Destiny 0 0%

Legend of Dragoon 9 21.43%

Valkyrie Profile 2 4.76%

Other - see thread 9 21.43%

Total:42

Suikoden 2 is the only game on that list that I have played since I didn't own the ps1...but its one of my favorite rpg's ever so I'm pretty sure it would have won easily had I played more of the games.

Around the Network

1- Breath of Fire 3-4 (I need a new game)
2-Persona - Persona 2 Inocent Sin - Eternal Punishment.
3- Grandia
4- Wild Arms
5- Suikoden 1-2
Special mention to Koudelka, i really enjoy the story and music of that game.
Thats is my top 5, but objectively Suikoden 2 is the best PS1 Jrpg.

This poll really needed more than ten options. There were a lot of excellent non-Square RPGs on PS1. My own favorites are Lunar 1 and 2 and Valkyrie Profile.

Legend of Dragoon

Either Breath of Fire 3/4 or Legend of Dragoon.

Around the Network

While legend of dragoon was my favorite. I dont really know any of the other titles. Like others said digimon was great. First the best for me.

My second favorite game has got to be

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

Even is square games were on there, suikoden 2 would still win easily. Suikoden 2 is one of the most amazing games ever made, only CHRONO trigger surpasses it. Also, legend of dragoon is better than the square games too.

BraLoD said:

I'm so glad I managed to brainwash some of you guys and LoD is actually fighting for the lead in the poll.

Sony will see the rising interest and you will be solely responsible for the resurrection of the IP. 

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

There so many good options but Suikoden 2 have to be the winner for me. Truly one of the greatest JRPG ever made.

This thread also reminded me just how much I use to be into JRPGs. I have played every single game on that list. I think I basically played every PS1 JRPG that was released in the USA.

Toss up between Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together and Wild ARMs for me. Legend of Dragoon was pretty good, but never finished it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261