Breath of Fire 3 5 11.90%

Star Ocean: The Second Story 3 7.14%

Tales of Destiny 0 0%

Legend of Dragoon 9 21.43%

Valkyrie Profile 2 4.76%

Other - see thread 9 21.43%

Total:42
xl-klaudkil said:

Played and beaten Suikoden 2 this year, one of the best jrpgs ever made.

This man knows whats up. 

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Reading the options for the poll, I realize how much of a Squaresoft fanboy I was back in those days. I haven't played any of the titles listed but played most of what Square released for the PS1.

I was definitely a Squaresoft fanboy on the PS1.  It's a shame I overlooked Konami in those days, even though I'd known for years that they make great games.  Konami 2D games like Suikoden and SotN have aged incredibly well.

I'm a Lunar fan but Grandia gets my vote. Surprised its not on the poll.

Suikoden 2. I played it on recommendation thinking it'd be decent at best. Turned out to be one of my favorite games ever.

BraLoD said:
mjk45 said:

Not even the best Sony PS1 rpg with Legend in its name, let alone the best non square PS1 rpg

I mean, I know you suck bug geez!

Now Now, I know you don't react well to the truth, and the "suck bug" reply clearly demonstrates just how quickly you get frazzled and confused when under pressure, but I also know that anything negative about LoD ends up with you hyperventilating, so I have decided to post you a brown paper bag to blow into

Last edited by mjk45 - on 05 August 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
mjk45 said:

Now Now, I know you don't react well to the truth, and the "suck bug" reply clearly demonstrates just how quickly you get frazzled and confused when under pressure, but I also know that anything negative about LoD ends up with you hyperventilating, so I have decided to post you a brown paper bag to blow into

Make sure to send a PS5 inside it ;)

Do they make brown paper bags that big ?

BraLoD said:
mjk45 said:

Do they make brown paper bags that big ?

According to Sony the PS5 is 390mm (15.4in) x 104mm (4.1in) x 260mm (10.2in): https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09/16/playstation-5-launches-in-november-starting-at-399-for-ps5-digital-edition-and-499-for-ps5-with-ultra-hd-blu-ray-disc-drive/

Amazon has this 17in x 7in x 12in brown paper bags that can fit a PS5 on it: https://www.amazon.com/Large-Paper-Grocery-12x7x17-Weight/dp/B07VWL9VZ1

So yeah, they do make it that big.

Which means I'll be waiting for the brown paper bag with a PS5 inside shipping from you to me in the near future. Thank you.

I tried but unfortunately I received a message from the post office that after undertaking the covid 19 test that is mandatory for anyone leaving the country, the PS5 tested positive and was sent into 14 day hotel quarantine, but it has since been found to have torn a hole in the bag and jumped/fallen over the hotel rooms balcony and is now on the run from authorities.

I made a warranty claim but Sony said covid 19 wasn't covered so I can't replace it, but the good news is once the torn paper bag receives a negative test and comes out of quarantine I will repair it with sticky tape and send it to you.

Last edited by mjk45 - on 06 August 2021

Star Ocean, easily, by far. Such a great game.

I suppose when DQ7 was launched Square had not acquired Enix yet right? Maybe it should be added to your list

Arc The Lad. The franchise is seriously underrated.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva