By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This year alot of gamers and youtubers turned 40

Are you turning 40 this year or next year?

Yes 11 22.00%

No 29 58.00%

I'm an OG of gaming already there 10 20.00%

Total:50
m0ney said:

Yeah people age as time goes by, it's quite shocking.

It is totally fucked up, is what it is.  In fact, aging is the number one problem facing humanity.  It is the number one cause of death, among other shitty things.  

Around the Network
VAMatt said:
m0ney said:

Yeah people age as time goes by, it's quite shocking.

It is totally fucked up, is what it is.  In fact, aging is the number one problem facing humanity.  It is the number one cause of death, among other shitty things.  

I demand sources from the both of you, because it sounds quite anecdotal, to be frank.

burninmylight said:
VAMatt said:

I demand sources from the both of you, because it sounds quite anecdotal, to be frank.

I'm conducting a study right now.  Everyone in this forum is a participant.  We'll see what happens to you all as you age.  My hypothesis is that everyone here will die.

VAMatt said:
burninmylight said:

I'm conducting a study right now.  Everyone in this forum is a participant.  We'll see what happens to you all as you age.  My hypothesis is that everyone here will die.

The company I founded clones bodies of our higher up position employees as well as most billionaires on the planet. We clone them to an age of 25 for reasons I can't get into. We allow for body modifications, as well as a different ID if needed, but the brain can not be altered for the imprint to take. We're up to 18 former heads of states and 236 celebrities that have had the procedure. All have decided to have their deaths assumed, but are still among us. Most all of you will die, but some of us won't, cheers.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I had my 40th last year under full lockdown. Mind you, I celebrated it with 2 other Twitch streamers who had the same birthday within 10 days of mine, so it was quite fun.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
VAMatt said:

The company I founded clones bodies of our higher up position employees as well as most billionaires on the planet. We clone them to an age of 25 for reasons I can't get into. We allow for body modifications, as well as a different ID if needed, but the brain can not be altered for the imprint to take. We're up to 18 former heads of states and 236 celebrities that have had the procedure. All have decided to have their deaths assumed, but are still among us. Most all of you will die, but some of us won't, cheers.

In the spirit of VGC, let's place a bet on Switch sales by the end of 2022.  If I win, you clone me.  If you win, you choose my avatar for a month.  

VAMatt said:

In the spirit of VGC, let's place a bet on Switch sales by the end of 2022.  If I win, you clone me.  If you win, you choose my avatar for a month.  

If you have not already been contacted by our company, you won't be.  We come to you, you don't come to us.  Un-desirables are allowed to terminate at their natural expiration date.  Now if you have already been contacted, then you know any further discussion of your procedure has been clearly outlined in the NDA (this will be the only warning).  

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

DroidKnight said:
VAMatt said:

If you have not already been contacted by our company, you won't be.  We come to you, you don't come to us.  Un-desirables are allowed to terminate at their natural expiration date.  Now if you have already been contacted, then you know any further discussion of your procedure has been clearly outlined in the NDA (this will be the only warning).  

I sent the return letter through the mail with an enclosed check for [REDACTED] USD a long ass time ago, but no one has gotten back to me, and your customer support line is all automated and keeps sending me in circles. I want to talk to your manager.

burninmylight said:

I sent the return letter through the mail with an enclosed check for [REDACTED] USD a long ass time ago, but no one has gotten back to me, and your customer support line is all automated and keeps sending me in circles. I want to talk to your manager.

After reviewing security footage of your recent transgressions near one of our facilities, the reevaluation of your admittance into the program is currently being reviewed.  

I'm not sure how the conversation got to this point, but... I gotta love it.

But I also have a question: let's say that I'm on the cloning list (which I'm not... yet). If I were to be cloned at the age of 60, would my 25-year-old copy have his 25-year-old brain or would it inherit the 60-year-old brain that I'd have at the time of my cloning? Because if I could carry my lifetime experience into a young body in an everlasting cycle, that would be awesome.

OT, make this thread again in ten years and we'll talk.

I'm mostly a lurker now.