By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - This year alot of gamers and youtubers turned 40

Are you turning 40 this year or next year?

Yes 11 22.00%

No 29 58.00%

I'm an OG of gaming already there 10 20.00%

Total:50
dx11332sega said:

Do you guys think many of the OG from 2000's in Vgchartz are now 40 or more? I wonder were most of them are rn ? and also the banned users who couldn't comment on this thread ? And the many from 2009 - 2012?

Most of these g's settled down and moved on, just like I did. I only came back because I booted up my old PC and saw a bookmark of VG Chartz thread I was reading some nine, ten years ago from WessIeWoggIe.

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:
dx11332sega said:

Do you guys think many of the OG from 2000's in Vgchartz are now 40 or more? I wonder were most of them are rn ? and also the banned users who couldn't comment on this thread ? And the many from 2009 - 2012?

Most of these g's settled down and moved on, just like I did. I only came back because I booted up my old PC and saw a bookmark of VG Chartz thread I was reading some nine, ten years ago from WessIeWoggIe.

That is quite a story.

I'm still young. Looking forward to see where this forum will be in 10-20 years from now.

I just turned 40 last month

Im old now...

Kakadu18 said:
PSwii60 said:

That is quite a story.

Wessle was VGC's own Chris Chan practically. Mostly, Mods only lock threads, but his was constantly getting deleted for fucked up shit threads... with pictures or videos to prove it. He was one of the reason I joined honestly. Badgenome was one of the reason I joined, too, for the lulz..., but it was TheSource that led me to this site after googling "console sales" in '06.

Around the Network
PSwii60 said:
Kakadu18 said:

That is quite a story.

Wessle was VGC's own Chris Chan practically. Mostly, Mods only lock threads, but his was constantly getting deleted for fucked up shit threads... with pictures or videos to prove it. He was one of the reason I joined honestly. Badgenome was one of the reason I joined, too, for the lulz..., but it was TheSource that led me to this site after googling "console sales" in '06.

I found this site last year when I was looking for more data on console sales, especially more frequent numbers. Quarterly updates by manufacturers weren't enough to quench my thirst for numbers. Made an account half a year later.

Pemalite said:

I'm also heading towards 40.. But we shant mention that, thankfully I still look youthful/mid 20's.

I've found that a lot of gamers look younger than they really are. I wonder if its the preference for all things in-doors as opposed to the general public who's always outside in the sun, baking their faces off. Seems plausible.

VAMatt said:
m0ney said:

Yeah people age as time goes by, it's quite shocking.

It is totally fucked up, is what it is.  In fact, aging is the number one problem facing humanity.  It is the number one cause of death, among other shitty things.  

At least we can take comfort that aging and death is something we all share, I will leave on that uplifting note.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

TruckOSaurus said:

I'm 41 here. "Celebrated" my 40th birthday in full lockdown in 2020.

Well you don't look 41, and since we all know that the camera doesn't lie and we have all those various self portraits that you have used over the years for your Avatar that continually show a handsome man in his early twenties, one who I might add isn't afraid to vary his looks and style, I'm afraid we must call your " I'm 41 here" a bloody big LIE.

Pemalite said:

I'm also heading towards 40.. But we shant mention that, thankfully I still look youthful/mid 20's.

Your post and this being a gaming site has me thinking about the game  Eye of the Beholder  I wonder why?.