By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Official Steam Deck Thread

Will you buy one?

Yes, I'm excited to get one. 20 34.48%

No, I don't think so. 22 37.93%

Maybe, I need to see how ... 16 27.59%

Total:58

Is the new model going to replace the existing SKUs? Or will those older ones get a price cut?

Around the Network
farlaff said:

Is the new model going to replace the existing SKUs? Or will those older ones get a price cut?

The old models are reduced, but will probably fade out the next months (except the 256 GB model).

Currently there are these options in Germany (taxes and shipping included):

Of course there will also be a lot of used Steam Decks on eBay.

Don't pay more for these used ones than for the certified refurbished ones!

Rollercoaster of emotions.

almost thirty minutes:

then suddenly:

I was going to call it a day, but tried one more time:

Conina said:

Rollercoaster of emotions.

almost thirty minutes:

then suddenly:

I was going to call it a day, but tried one more time:

Sold out quick?

I wish Valve would state upfront how limited the batch was, because the OLED model either sold out really quickly in a natural manner, or ppl trying to batch grab for scalping (though I'm pretty sure Valve stated that they only sell one device per Steam account, but still, ppl can make multiple accounts on there).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

It ain't sold out, only the delivery window has gone up a few days.

Estimated Delivery Date: 6-10 Business Days

Mine should arrive in a few days:

Conina said:

Mine should arrive in a few days:

Thinking about selling my one and upgrading. But than i know SD2 is going to be out in about 2 years like valve says. So dont know what to do atm. Think id be just better off waiting for the SD2.

I’m loving my steamdeck. This might be a silly question but is steamdeck considered a success?

snyps said:

I’m loving my steamdeck. This might be a silly question but is steamdeck considered a success?

Considering the initial queues for getting one, the new OLEL model, and talks of a successor, I think it's safe to call it a success.