By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Teacher and student relationships

So here's a story about a sixth grade student of the age of 13 who had an inappropriate relationship with his teacher. It sounds like it was just text messages, but it raises a few questions.

What is a 13 year old doing in the sixth grade? Shouldn't he be in like eight or nine by then? Or are grades in the US different?

Second, and I know some of you will be pissed off at me for this... But if you're a guy, remembering back to the age of 13, and you had a hot teacher... DAMN! Sorry, but if my dad did to me what this kid's father did, I'd key his car and piss in the gas tank. That's just me, I don't know this guy's situation.

Can't help but to think of this clip.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

Funny that you make this thread on the day I finished this ecchi anime:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Why_the_Hell_are_You_Here,_Teacher!%3F

In that anime (and manga I guess) it's all about students dating their teachers. Specifically, there is a 15-year-old student that dates his 22 year-old teacher. And to make it even weirder, she used to babysit him.

Last edited by Barozi - on 24 July 2021

Jumpin said:

Second, and I know some of you will be pissed off at me for this... But if you're a guy, remembering back to the age of 13, and you had a hot teacher... DAMN! Sorry, but if my dad did to me what this kid's father did, I'd key his car and piss in the gas tank. That's just me, I don't know this guy's situation.

You do realize you are advocating in favor of the molestation of children, right?

Teachers getting with students is gross. Especially kids as young as 13, that’s not ok. Sadly, the public at large is kind of to blame. They demand teachers develop super personal relationships with these kids to be a “good teacher.” These teachers that repeatedly disregard the rules of conduct for interactions with students are often thought of as the best teachers and are repeatedly recognized for their excellent teaching by students and parents.

This happened at my school this year.
https://www.ksl.com/article/50074507/case-of-teacher-smuggling-student-into-class-in-bin-focuses-on-electronics

This dude was recognized almost every year as the best teacher at our school. The students and parents loved him. He obviously didn’t follow any of our districts guidelines for interacting with his students. After looking back at his behavior, it’s pretty obvious he was a groomer. However, if that girl hadn’t come forward when she did, I’m sure things would have happened that were much worse. It has made me realize how I need to be more observant of what my other teachers are up to so this kind of crap doesn’t happen again.