By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Joker, there is one thing about this film I find very disturbing!

He puts bread in the refrigerator. What a freak!

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

He's a mentally ill person...thats why.

Bristow9091 said:

Some people put bread in the freezer, just sayin'

Yeah, like... Mentally ill people.

lol what? I always put my bread in the fridge. and some in the freezer when I stock up.

1doesnotsimply

Factory bread is so full of preservatives that it will not spoil anymore but self made bread can start to rot in a few summer days.

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Jpcc86 said:

Yeah, like... Mentally ill people.

Is this thread just gonna' keep circling around to something like this?

You seem rather intolerant to other people's opinions. 

I stand by what I said, putting bread in the fridge sounds very creepy. Its not even a hyperbole, In my 34 years of life I've never seen anyone do that. 

Bristow9091 said:
Jpcc86 said:

I stand by what I said, putting bread in the fridge sounds very creepy. Its not even a hyperbole, In my 34 years of life I've never seen anyone do that. 

Excuse me? I only asked because two of the three replies were both saying the same thing, the third being my own. I also never said fridge, I said freezer, soooo...

Well, my bad. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Hugs and kisses. 

Well, in the fridge it does take longer for it to spoil. So that’s good, however it also dries faster, which sucks. So guess there’s a perfect balance somewhere.

Fresh bread is always best, but having bread in the freezer is standard practice in my country.

I put sliced bread in the fridge...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Jpcc86 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Is this thread just gonna' keep circling around to something like this?

You find creepy how people decide to storage their food? 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first.