By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies Discussion - Joker, there is one thing about this film I find very disturbing!

Bristow9091 said:
Jpcc86 said:

You seem rather intolerant to other people's opinions. 

I stand by what I said, putting bread in the fridge sounds very creepy. Its not even a hyperbole, In my 34 years of life I've never seen anyone do that. 

Excuse me? I only asked because two of the three replies were both saying the same thing, the third being my own. I also never said fridge, I said freezer, soooo...

Well, my bad. Hope you have a fantastic weekend. Hugs and kisses. 

Around the Network

Well, in the fridge it does take longer for it to spoil. So that’s good, however it also dries faster, which sucks. So guess there’s a perfect balance somewhere.

Fresh bread is always best, but having bread in the freezer is standard practice in my country.

I put sliced bread in the fridge...

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Jpcc86 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Is this thread just gonna' keep circling around to something like this?

I stand by what I said, putting bread in the fridge sounds very creepy. Its not even a hyperbole, In my 34 years of life I've never seen anyone do that. 

You find creepy how people decide to storage their food? 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Putting bread in the fridge keeps it fresh. The cooler the better. Do you even clean your room??

Around the Network

I keep bread in the fridge when it's already few days old so I can keep it a little longer without it getting moldy and I can still use it to make a grilled cheese sandwich or something.

That being said, I am a psychopath.

I don't even keep bread around. Counter, Fridge, Freezer, nowhere to be seen.

I am the true crazy person.

When I saw that disgusting scene I did what any sane person would do and went to Twitter and sent death threats to Joaquin Phoenix.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

If that's what creeped you out then my mind is blown

Jpcc86 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Is this thread just gonna' keep circling around to something like this?

Different strokes I guess. Personally in *my* 34 years that's always been considered the norm :P

Allows for some nice fresh cool sandwiches!

"We hold these truths t-be self-ful evident. All men and women created by the.. Go-you know the.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden