By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Joker, there is one thing about this film I find very disturbing!

Putting bread in the fridge keeps it fresh. The cooler the better. Do you even clean your room??

Around the Network

I keep bread in the fridge when it's already few days old so I can keep it a little longer without it getting moldy and I can still use it to make a grilled cheese sandwich or something.

That being said, I am a psychopath.

I don't even keep bread around. Counter, Fridge, Freezer, nowhere to be seen.

I am the true crazy person.

When I saw that disgusting scene I did what any sane person would do and went to Twitter and sent death threats to Joaquin Phoenix.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Jpcc86 said:
Bristow9091 said:

Is this thread just gonna' keep circling around to something like this?

You seem rather intolerant to other people's opinions. 

I stand by what I said, putting bread in the fridge sounds very creepy. Its not even a hyperbole, In my 34 years of life I've never seen anyone do that. 

Different strokes I guess. Personally in *my* 34 years that's always been considered the norm :P

Allows for some nice fresh cool sandwiches!

"We hold these truths to be self-evident - all men and women created by the, go-you know.. you know the thing!" - Joe Biden

Around the Network

I put bread in the freezer all the time...

I'm a single man living alone, and I don't eat bread regularly. So, if I buy a whole loaf of bread, I'm probably only going to eat about 1/4 of it before it goes bad. So, when I buy a loaf of bread or a pack of rolls, I'll take out what I think I'll eat in the next few days, and put the rest in the freezer. That way I'm not wasting money on food I'm going to throw away and if the mood for a sandwich ever strikes I don't have to go to the supermarket just for bread.

JWeinCom said:

I'm a single man living alone, and I don't eat bread regularly. So, if I buy a whole loaf of bread, I'm probably only going to eat about 1/4 of it before it goes bad. So, when I buy a loaf of bread or a pack of rolls, I'll take out what I think I'll eat in the next few days, and put the rest in the freezer. That way I'm not wasting money on food I'm going to throw away and if the mood for a sandwich ever strikes I don't have to go to the supermarket just for bread.

The_Yoda said:
JWeinCom said:

You've been brainwashed by big bread. They don't want you to put it in the freezer because then you are pressured to either eat more bread than you otherwise would so it doesn't go stale, or to throw it out and by new bread. If you sheeple can't see the advantage of freezing bread, then that's your problem.

Relatively recently I found out that bread from the freezer tastes and feels surprisingly fresh. It doesn't get soggy or anything.

JWeinCom said:
The_Yoda said:

You've been brainwashed by big bread. They don't want you to put it in the freezer because then you are pressured to either eat more bread than you otherwise would so it doesn't go stale, or to throw it out and by new bread. If you sheeple can't see the advantage of freezing bread, then that's your problem.

Big Bread that's a good one sir.    I only wish bread lasted in our house long enough to go stale.  No freezer bread for us, just a 2 loaf bread box. I really only wanted to use the Edith meme ... couldn't find it so had to make one.

oh and Bahhh