Microsoft 56 30.77%

Chaos (Square Enix) 3 1.65%

Nintendo 108 59.34%

Bandai Namco 2 1.10%

They all sucked 13 7.14%

Total:182
Ka-pi96 said:
jason1637 said:

Is this really a fair metric to judge on? Because from here on out due to gamepass Microsoft will always have the best value to play as many games as possible. I still think Microsoft showed better games but comparing the price to play these games is like comparing apples to oranges since Nintendo and other publishers don't have a service like gamepass.

Depends on perspective.

If there's a game I want to regularly play for the next 10 years... gamepass is by far the worst value possible! I'm very much in the buy rather than rent camp.

is it? have gamepass active and buy it with the gamepass discount, by the way this also works for DLC like whale shark cards for gta

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

The Intellivision.

Seriously, the only bad thing is the price, $250 is simply too steep

Bofferbrauer2 said:

The Intellivision.

That thing is DOA.

It's only going to appeal to 45-50 year old nostalgic games even tho the intent was for kids. Kids want what other kids have. PlayStation,Xbox or Switch. For a lower cost system. Switch Lite and even a PS4 Slim or Xbox One S. Top it off what kid is going to want to control games with a Microsoft Zune from 2007. Much like Atari VCS. After the middle aged gamers buy it. Market is dried up.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

ZyroXZ2 said:
Darashiva said:

Since Elden Ring is the only game from the entire event that I would even remotely consider buying on release, I guess that means that for me FromSoftware/Bandai Namco "won" for me. Microsoft and Nintendo had probably the best conferences/showcases overall, but no game they showed has me nearly as excited as Elden Ring.

You... you did see the Bandai Namco conference, right?! lmao... They didn't even cover Tales of Arise!

No, I didn't, but it doesn't matter. They won purely because of Elden Ring, and Tales of Arise had a trailer on the Summer Game show if I remember correctly. Has nothing to do with their conference as far as I'm concerned, and like I said, Nintendo or Microsoft probably had the best conferences overall, just not the games I'm most excited about.

lol wrong thread

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:

The Intellivision.

dx11332sega said:

I want an Xbox Series X , Heard GPU prices are lowering for PC.

Both these posts.... are they joke postings? sarcasm?
One, the Intellivision is a paper weight...  that thing is DoA as someone else wrote before hand.

GPU prices on PC are still insane..... they havnt really dropped any.
Like 3070 TI's are sold out everywhere, and MSRPs at ~800$ is still a pipedream.
You want one, your likely gonna have to pay upwards of 1400-1500$.

Even lower end GPUs are overpriced atm.
Its makeing AMD APU's like the 3400G look attractive as budget obtions lol.

JRPGfan said:
Bofferbrauer2 said:

The Intellivision.

dx11332sega said:

I want an Xbox Series X , Heard GPU prices are lowering for PC.

Both these posts.... are they joke postings? sarcasm?
One, the Intellivision is a paper weight...  that thing is DoA as someone else wrote before hand.

GPU prices on PC are still insane..... they havnt really dropped any.
Like 3070 TI's are sold out everywhere, and MSRPs at ~800$ is still a pipedream.
You want one, your likely gonna have to pay upwards of 1400-1500$.

Even lower end GPUs are overpriced atm.
Its makeing AMD APU's like the 3400G look attractive as budget obtions lol.

A $250, it certainly is. If it were cheaper, like $179 or less, the Intellivision could have been quite some success. But not at $250.

I put that the Intellivision won because it's not a cheap OUYA-style Android console without redeeming qualities, they actually thought about the hardware and software before making the thing. In other words, it was a very pleasant surprise, and that's why it won for me.

Bofferbrauer2 said:

A $250, it certainly is. If it were cheaper, like $179 or less, the Intellivision could have been quite some success. But not at $250.

I put that the Intellivision won because it's not a cheap OUYA-style Android console without redeeming qualities, they actually thought about the hardware and software before making the thing. In other words, it was a very pleasant surprise, and that's why it won for me.

Plus its going to have a new Earthworm Jim (4) on it lol

ZyroXZ2 said:

Considering MS covered 2D sidescrollers, party games, FPS, flight sim, arcade racer, JRPGs, and strategy games, I would have to disagree here pretty strongly...  I swear, most of the people (again globally) I talk to seem to have NOT actually watched the Xbox showcase and just looked for highlights lol

Well if most people only recalls the shooters, the CGI trailers and Forza, that's also a problem for the showcase.

I mean, it started with Starfield, a CGI trailer, then went to Stalker, Battlefield and Evil 4 Dead, then a CGI trailer, then some indie stuff, and then Far Cry CGI trailer, Halo montage of the multiplayer, again a shooter, another CGI trailer, and then BAM! 15 minutes of Forza. And a CGI trailer of a shooter at the end.

You can say "there was variety" by listing the games that appeared for 2 seconds, but it's like saying "there were a lot of 3rd party games in the Nintendo Direct", who actually remember the 3rd party games ? Nobody noticed that Marvel Guardians of Galaxy was actually cloud based for eg.

Bofferbrauer2 said:

The Intellivision.

The only bad thing...?