By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who "Won" E3 2021?

Who won E3?

Ubisoft 0 0%

Gearbox 0 0%

Microsoft 56 30.77%

Chaos (Square Enix) 3 1.65%

Nintendo 108 59.34%

Bandai Namco 2 1.10%

They all sucked 13 7.14%

Total:182

All depends on which company provided the content you were the most interested in under a solid presentation. I think Xbox and Nintendo did the best job in presenting content. Everyone else kinda fell flat. Is it a product of the adverse effects of covid? Most likely. I’m sure devs had to deal with the sudden adjustment with WFH (I don’t think you can do all of game development at home as efficiently and timely as at the office, especially for big games).

For me, though, Nintendo stood taller than Microsoft this year. While Microsoft had some good stuff, most of them didn’t really provide enough gameplay to get me intrigued. Personally, I’m more interested in wanting to know what I’m getting into when I have the controller in my hands. Also, while game pass looks like a great deal, especially as more content comes along, I’m not really pushed to get an Xbox for game pass. Nintendo just had more stuff I was interested in, along with knowing how they will play. I was sold on Metroid Drsad with the gameplay trailer and the Treehouse demo for example. So that’s why I think Nintendo stood out more to me than Microsoft, though both did a good job at what they were going for.