By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's your favorite Ratchet & Clank game?

What's your favorite Ratchet & Clank game?

Ratchet & Clank (2002) 41 8.28%

Going Commando 27 5.45%

Up Your Arsenal 63 12.73%

Tools of Destruction 27 5.45%

A Crack in Time 85 17.17%

Ratchet & Clank (2016) 67 13.54%

Rift Apart 146 29.49%

Other 39 7.88%

Total:495
V-r0cK said:

All 4 One

Granted its nowhere near the level of quality as the main games but my friends are I are suckers for couch coop.

It's the only one we never finished... All the other ones my wife and I finished, yet All 4 One just wasn't that much fun with 2 players. The constant, I want to go this way, no I want to look here problem.

Around the Network

I started rift apart last night, it seems amazing so far so I think it’s a great contender to take the top spot. However I do really like going commando and up your arsenal, but I think I have to go with deadlocked I played the shit out of that game, I was always a big fan of the arena battle parts in the previous games so when deadlocked came out I was amped, I also always liked the story and characters, it had a great charm. Probably going to go replay all the ratchets now ?.

Runa216 said:
V-r0cK said:

All 4 One

Granted its nowhere near the level of quality as the main games but my friends are I are suckers for couch coop.

This is the only one i've not gotten the platinum on. 

Well since you said that you're going to have to platinum it now! It's ruining your perfect track record :P

SvennoJ said:
V-r0cK said:

All 4 One

It's the only one we never finished... All the other ones my wife and I finished, yet All 4 One just wasn't that much fun with 2 players. The constant, I want to go this way, no I want to look here problem.

Going in different direction is usually the bane with many coop games lol Just wait until you can play it with 4 players! :D

V-r0cK said:
Runa216 said:

This is the only one i've not gotten the platinum on. 

Well since you said that you're going to have to platinum it now! It's ruining your perfect track record :P

I'd love to but I don't have the friends to play with! I need more people! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

1) Up Your Arsenal

2) A Crack in Time

3) Ratchet & Clank 2016

4) Tools of Destruction

5) Quest for Booty

Tools of Destruction is an awesome game and it ranks 4th for me, that should tell you how much I enjoy the series. Up Your Arsenal was the first one I played and the one I love the most. I'm not even sure how we came to own the game but I'm glad we did. The singleplayer was awesome but on top of that it had an awesome multiplayer with online support to boot. Something that has been severely lacking in the series as of late.

Bonus Question: Which game do you think has the best cheeky double entendre title?

1) Size Matters - This is great because it is a penis joke and the game was portable on PSP and involved shrinking and becoming giant.

2) Up Your Arsenal- A cheeky was of saying "Up Your Ass" or "Up Your Arse" if you are British. As in stick it up your ass.

3) Going Commando - This is a term that means to go out without underwear or sleep naked.

4) Full Frontal Assault - Full Frontal Nudity, kinda loses points for implying sexual assault though..

5) Quest for Booty - Sort of funny I guess

6) Rift Apart - Because Ratchet and Clank get ripped apart but there is nothing dirty here

7) A Crack in Time - There might be a butt crack joke here that I'm not quite getting.

8) Tools of Destruction - I don't even know what this title is supposed to mean

9) Into the Nexus - No comment

Bonus: All 4 One was supposed to be called Fourplay but that was a bridge to far haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

I played all of them on homeconsoles since the PS3 and so far Rift Apart is my favourite.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

I played the second one on PS2 but only the first few hours since I played at my cousin. Played size Matters on psp but then really got into it with the ps4 remake. Now playing rift apart which opened very well. Can't wait to finish that one this week.

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Runa216 said:
V-r0cK said:

Darn.  Ya it's just not the same playing solo.  You really need a full team or at least 3 players.  Ok you can ignore platinuming this game lol

V-r0cK said:
Runa216 said:

Darn.  Ya it's just not the same playing solo.  You really need a full team or at least 3 players.  Ok you can ignore platinuming this game lol

Thanks for your permission!

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

Runa216 said:
V-r0cK said:

Thanks for your permission!

No problem! :D