By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - epic games wont ever make games for the wii

Thank god Epic has the guts to say what everyone is thinking

Around the Network

I won't comment on the usual fanboy stuff that's going on in this thread. I'll only say that if I were a shareholder of Epic, I'd have some serious discussion with the CEO.

The problem in this business is that a lot of people in the business can't seperate making money and their hobby. That's sad, but also kinda sweet.

trestres said:
@disolitude: What so funny, kid? Its my opinion, just like urs count, mine does as well.

Too bad your fanboyism cant let you stand others opinions.

I can stand other opinions no problem. But I have to laugh at them when they are so off the wall. Saying GoW was worth 5 dollars deserves a laugh in my opinon.

PS. Don't call me kid. I am willing to bet I am older (and wiser) than you.  

Griffin said:
Thank god Epic has the guts to say what everyone is thinking

Oh god, you are one of the most delusional fanboys in the site, in fact the worst of the worst.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Why would Epic make Wii games? The majority of their buisness model is built on liscensing the Unreal Engine.

The Wii is already easy and cheap to program for making the profit margin for middleware engines a lot smaller then the PS3 and 360 who are going to need extensive middleware equipment.

Every game they put out is basically an advertisement for the Unreal engine.  So putting games on the Wii would be a waste to their buisness strategy.

As for the rude words... that's just how Epic is, they've always been really unprofessional. 

Around the Network
disolitude said:
trestres said:
@disolitude: What so funny, kid? Its my opinion, just like urs count, mine does as well.

I can stand other opinions no problem. But I have to laugh at them when they are so off the wall. Saying GoW was worth 5 dollars deserves a laugh in my opinon.

Wiser, kid? I would doubt that, lets have a conversation in Spanish, not in a second language.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

BengaBenga said:
I won't comment on the usual fanboy stuff that's going on in this thread. I'll only say that if I were a shareholder of Epic, I'd have some serious discussion with the CEO.

The problem in this business is that a lot of people in the business can't seperate making money and their hobby. That's sad, but also kinda sweet.

Epic games is a privately owned company. Therefore there is no shareholders that can nag at him...

trestres said:
disolitude said:
trestres said:

Wiser, kid? I would doubt that, lets have a conversation in Spanish, not in a second language.

Don't know spanish...but we could in German, Serbian or Hungarian if you don't like English.

disolitude said:
BengaBenga said:

Epic games is a privately owned company. Therefore there is no shareholders that can nag at him...

u mean them?

@tres
is that why all there game sell millions of copies and and the unreal 3 engine is used by some of the best devs around including bioware and square enix