By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Israeli-Palestinian Crisis in mainstream media is getting exposure as ethnic cleansing

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the attacks are continuing with "full force" and will "take time".

In a news conference on Sunday, he admitted there were "pressures" but thanked US President Joe Biden, in particular, for his support."

"The 15-member UN Security Council has been unable to agree on a public statement in recent days and none was forthcoming after the meeting.

The United States - a strong ally of Israel - is said to be the hold-out, believing it would be unhelpful in the diplomatic process."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57138996 

The US has rightly condemned China for Genocide of it's Muslim population, but is taking a much softer approach with Israel 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55723522

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml 

Last edited by Rab - on 16 May 2021

Around the Network
Rab said:

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the attacks are continuing with "full force" and will "take time".

In a news conference on Sunday, he admitted there were "pressures" but thanked US President Joe Biden, in particular, for his support."

"The 15-member UN Security Council has been unable to agree on a public statement in recent days and none was forthcoming after the meeting.

The United States - a strong ally of Israel - is said to be the hold-out, believing it would be unhelpful in the diplomatic process."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57138996 

The US has rightly condemned China for Genocide of it's Muslim population, but is taking a much softer approach with Israel 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55723522

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml 

Basically the US government is a hypocritical piece of filth that doesn't give a damn about human rights.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

This is why the world needs to get rid of religion.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Man will never not be good at getting into fights.

Zarkho said:

Israel has implemented ethnic cleansing in Palestina for decades. Only now is getting expossed to the general public. It has done so both by killing and, more frecuently, by expelling palestinians from their homes and clearing palestinian lands in order to create jewish settlements. The violence we witness today started precisely when Israel forces tried to expel palestinian families from their homes in Jerusalen and use that land to create jewish settlements (As it has been doing for years now... Only that this time palestinians fought back fiercely). Zionists invaded and occupied Palestine in 1948, used terrorism to expel the colonial power there (the british), killed and displaced millions of palestinians, took their properties and homes and stablished the State of Israel. They did so backed by the resources of multimillionaires like the Rotchild and the Rockefeller families. And by the US, which needed a powerful ally in the area in order to secure its geopolitical and material interests. The palestinians have since suffered the stealth of their land and their country and the humilliation of being pointed as the "bad guy" while being the victims. Israel asphixiates the palestinian economy both by blocking Gaza and Cisjordania and by directly destroying the means of life of the palestinians (I.E., allowing israely settlers to cut thousands of olive trees wich provide palestinian families their only way of income). It's clearly an ethnic cleasing geared towards phisical elimination of palestinians from their land (and by phisical I mean no necesarily killing them, but making them dissapear from the land by terror, displazement, harassment, etc., in order to allow Israel to dominate the whole land that was once known as Palestine).

Can someopne please explain how it started? I know there was a court case dispute over settlement, but it escalated quickly. Next thing I hear is that jewish soldiers storming a mosque with tear gas and such, during their mass. If so , why did they do this?

Around the Network
Pemalite said:

You're barking up the wrong tree. This is why the world needs to get rid of oppressive ethno-fascists.

KratosLives said:
Zarkho said:

Israel has implemented ethnic cleansing in Palestina for decades. Only now is getting expossed to the general public. It has done so both by killing and, more frecuently, by expelling palestinians from their homes and clearing palestinian lands in order to create jewish settlements. The violence we witness today started precisely when Israel forces tried to expel palestinian families from their homes in Jerusalen and use that land to create jewish settlements (As it has been doing for years now... Only that this time palestinians fought back fiercely). Zionists invaded and occupied Palestine in 1948, used terrorism to expel the colonial power there (the british), killed and displaced millions of palestinians, took their properties and homes and stablished the State of Israel. They did so backed by the resources of multimillionaires like the Rotchild and the Rockefeller families. And by the US, which needed a powerful ally in the area in order to secure its geopolitical and material interests. The palestinians have since suffered the stealth of their land and their country and the humilliation of being pointed as the "bad guy" while being the victims. Israel asphixiates the palestinian economy both by blocking Gaza and Cisjordania and by directly destroying the means of life of the palestinians (I.E., allowing israely settlers to cut thousands of olive trees wich provide palestinian families their only way of income). It's clearly an ethnic cleasing geared towards phisical elimination of palestinians from their land (and by phisical I mean no necesarily killing them, but making them dissapear from the land by terror, displazement, harassment, etc., in order to allow Israel to dominate the whole land that was once known as Palestine).

Can someopne please explain how it started? I know there was a court case dispute over settlement, but it escalated quickly. Next thing I hear is that jewish soldiers storming a mosque with tear gas and such, during their mass. If so , why did they do this?

The answer to why is simple. Israel is oppressive and doesn't like when palestenians protest removal from their homes. The court cases are a sham since settlers always win these cases. Settlers just decided this was their home now and took over. Palestenians protested and Israel didn't like that so they brutalized protestors and worshippers. Hamas gave them a warning and deadline to stop and Israel didn't. Hamas fires the rockers. Israel answered disproportionately, as always and this is how we got here.

Pemalite said:

Just... No. 

If you think the world will be a better place and we won't have wars you are kidding yourself. I would say it would be even worse.

Also the dispute there has nothing to do with religion, it is a territory dispute that just happens to be of two different nations with different religions. Just look at all the other territory disputes in the world.

KratosLives said:
Zarkho said:

This article gives a good explanation of the background

https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/sheikh-jarrah-families-50-year-battle-for-homes-668140

In a nutshell: a property dispute, with the Nahalat Shimon company, which wants to develop the area for Jewish housing. His three-generation family and the three other homeowners are part of a larger group of 28 families, all of whom could be disposed.

How it got to this part

Prior to the 1948 war for Israel’s independence, the land was owned by Jews, and the particular plots on which the four houses sit belonged to two Jewish organizations and those rights have since been transferred to the Nahalat Shimon company.
Iskafi said his parents were part of 28 families in the neighborhood who took part in a model international project sponsored by Jordan and the United Nations Relief and Works Agency by which they gave up their refugee status in exchange for ownership of small stone homes in the neighborhood. UNRWA took their refugee card and “we didn’t receive food, health or education” benefits, Iskafi said, adding that it was a choice fraught with difficulties. “But we did it.”
Unbeknownst to the families, however, the Jordanians never registered the property. 

Five years after Israel captured the eastern part of the city in the 1967 war, unified it and applied sovereignty to it, the two Jewish organizations that owned the land sought to reclaim it. Israeli law does not allow the Palestinians to reclaim their initial pre-1948 property, and so the battle for a home has centered here on these structures.

EnricoPallazzo said:
Pemalite said:

Just... No. 

If you think the world will be a better place and we won't have wars you are kidding yourself. I would say it would be even worse.

Also the dispute there has nothing to do with religion, it is a territory dispute that just happens to be of two different nations with different religions. Just look at all the other territory disputes in the world.

Will we have wars? Of course. We have stupid wars all the time.
Australia had a war against Emu's (A flightless bird) and lost.

But would we have "bullshit" excuses like "The Bible said this land is ours, so it's ours?" - Absolutely not.

The issue with Religion is that it completely shuts people off and makes them believe they are right using a faith-based (I.E. Blind belief) system that they do not question.
At-least with religion obliterated people won't be able to hide behind it or use religion to justify their actions, thus they will be able to be scrutinized far more heavily.

Plus it's a known fact that the three Abrahamic religions that are based on the Bible/Torah and Quran are inherently distasteful in their "teachings" which promote things like slavery, abuse, bigotry, death and condemnation to various extents, which absolutely doesn't help the indoctrinated think rationally and logically.

Either way... At the end of the day, I have no time for religion or it's shenanigans... Heck I find it insulting when someone tells me it was "God" that helped me save a life rather than years of experience, training, investment and hard work... No. All the credit goes to some fictitious deity they believe in, instead.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--