By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - The Israeli-Palestinian Crisis in mainstream media is getting exposure as ethnic cleansing

SvennoJ said:
EnricoPallazzo said:

The only way our of the conflict is for the palestinians to accept defeat. You lost, get on with your life with what is left of your land and have your own state so you can finally live in peace. You were screwed up and cheated by a much more powerful nation, supported by much more other powerful nations. It is nice to fight for your rights but it is unwise in a war you cannot win and will lead to only more suffering and the inevitable final result which is Israel fully taking the west bank and Jerusalem. It is like Mexico trying to take California back.

Sad truth is, unless the palestinians accept defeat, they will just live in suffering and misery until they are fully assimilated and their territory taken.
Israel is a major military nation with the full support from the west, they can obliterate Gaza and the west bank anytime they want, they just dont do it because that would paint them, maybe as the bad guys for the whole world for all eternity.

Personally I also think Gaza is a problem that cannot be solved, because it will be part of the Palestinian State but it is separated physically from the West Bank, with Israeli territory in the middle. So the best approach would be to move Gaza's population to the west bank or even better, Israel could concede some of it's territory to the north to the palestinians so they could have an opening to the sea as a compensation for giving Gaza to Israel. The international community could help with the fund to move the population and building the necessary infrastructure. This way the Palestinian State would have an opening to the sea and would have it's territory consolidated.

But it is too complicated and will never happen.

Yep, except whether they stop or not, they keep getting screwed and lose more land.

This new wave of violence started with Israel trying to evict 4 Palestian families from East Jerusalem (Sheikh Jarrah property dispute), informally annexed by Israel, yet still part of Palestinian territories under international law. Protest ensued, and stuff escalated again.

Fascinating and very sad to see how it is portrayed by different media

https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/05/12/understanding-the-sheikh-jarrah-property-dispute/

https://www.opindia.com/2021/05/sheikh-jarrah-property-dispute-east-jerusalem-israel-al-aqsa-mosque-western-wall-palestine-jordan/

https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/sheikh-jarrah-families-50-year-battle-for-homes-668140

Everyone is the victim.

Exactly. Stop the violence and they keep losing land. Keep the violence and they lose land. There is nothing they can do, Israel is too powerful and rich. So the only exit I see is surrender and keep what you have, despite all humiliation. But to be honest I think Israel wouldnt even allow a palestine state anymore. This ship has sailed. Too many settlements in west bank, they will never leave.

Around the Network

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the attacks are continuing with "full force" and will "take time".

In a news conference on Sunday, he admitted there were "pressures" but thanked US President Joe Biden, in particular, for his support."

"The 15-member UN Security Council has been unable to agree on a public statement in recent days and none was forthcoming after the meeting.

The United States - a strong ally of Israel - is said to be the hold-out, believing it would be unhelpful in the diplomatic process."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57138996 

The US has rightly condemned China for Genocide of it's Muslim population, but is taking a much softer approach with Israel 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55723522

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml 

Last edited by Rab - on 16 May 2021

Rab said:

"Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said the attacks are continuing with "full force" and will "take time".

In a news conference on Sunday, he admitted there were "pressures" but thanked US President Joe Biden, in particular, for his support."

"The 15-member UN Security Council has been unable to agree on a public statement in recent days and none was forthcoming after the meeting.

The United States - a strong ally of Israel - is said to be the hold-out, believing it would be unhelpful in the diplomatic process."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-57138996 

The US has rightly condemned China for Genocide of it's Muslim population, but is taking a much softer approach with Israel 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55723522

https://www.un.org/en/genocideprevention/genocide.shtml 

Basically the US government is a hypocritical piece of filth that doesn't give a damn about human rights.

Just a guy who doesn't want to be bored. Also

This is why the world needs to get rid of religion.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Human nature seeks to control land and people. If people use religion to satisfy their broken human nature, that's their personal greed and insecurity in action.

Matt 4:8-11

Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.

Matt 6:28-34

And why do you worry about clothes? See how the flowers of the field grow. They do not labor or spin. 29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these. 30 If that is how God clothes the grass of the field, which is here today and tomorrow is thrown into the fire, will he not much more clothe you—you of little faith? 31 So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. 33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. 34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Around the Network

Man will never not be good at getting into fights.

Zarkho said:

Israel has implemented ethnic cleansing in Palestina for decades. Only now is getting expossed to the general public. It has done so both by killing and, more frecuently, by expelling palestinians from their homes and clearing palestinian lands in order to create jewish settlements. The violence we witness today started precisely when Israel forces tried to expel palestinian families from their homes in Jerusalen and use that land to create jewish settlements (As it has been doing for years now... Only that this time palestinians fought back fiercely). Zionists invaded and occupied Palestine in 1948, used terrorism to expel the colonial power there (the british), killed and displaced millions of palestinians, took their properties and homes and stablished the State of Israel. They did so backed by the resources of multimillionaires like the Rotchild and the Rockefeller families. And by the US, which needed a powerful ally in the area in order to secure its geopolitical and material interests. The palestinians have since suffered the stealth of their land and their country and the humilliation of being pointed as the "bad guy" while being the victims. Israel asphixiates the palestinian economy both by blocking Gaza and Cisjordania and by directly destroying the means of life of the palestinians (I.E., allowing israely settlers to cut thousands of olive trees wich provide palestinian families their only way of income). It's clearly an ethnic cleasing geared towards phisical elimination of palestinians from their land (and by phisical I mean no necesarily killing them, but making them dissapear from the land by terror, displazement, harassment, etc., in order to allow Israel to dominate the whole land that was once known as Palestine).

Can someopne please explain how it started? I know there was a court case dispute over settlement, but it escalated quickly. Next thing I hear is that jewish soldiers storming a mosque with tear gas and such, during their mass. If so , why did they do this?

Pemalite said:

You're barking up the wrong tree. This is why the world needs to get rid of oppressive ethno-fascists.

KratosLives said:
Zarkho said:

Israel has implemented ethnic cleansing in Palestina for decades. Only now is getting expossed to the general public. It has done so both by killing and, more frecuently, by expelling palestinians from their homes and clearing palestinian lands in order to create jewish settlements. The violence we witness today started precisely when Israel forces tried to expel palestinian families from their homes in Jerusalen and use that land to create jewish settlements (As it has been doing for years now... Only that this time palestinians fought back fiercely). Zionists invaded and occupied Palestine in 1948, used terrorism to expel the colonial power there (the british), killed and displaced millions of palestinians, took their properties and homes and stablished the State of Israel. They did so backed by the resources of multimillionaires like the Rotchild and the Rockefeller families. And by the US, which needed a powerful ally in the area in order to secure its geopolitical and material interests. The palestinians have since suffered the stealth of their land and their country and the humilliation of being pointed as the "bad guy" while being the victims. Israel asphixiates the palestinian economy both by blocking Gaza and Cisjordania and by directly destroying the means of life of the palestinians (I.E., allowing israely settlers to cut thousands of olive trees wich provide palestinian families their only way of income). It's clearly an ethnic cleasing geared towards phisical elimination of palestinians from their land (and by phisical I mean no necesarily killing them, but making them dissapear from the land by terror, displazement, harassment, etc., in order to allow Israel to dominate the whole land that was once known as Palestine).

Can someopne please explain how it started? I know there was a court case dispute over settlement, but it escalated quickly. Next thing I hear is that jewish soldiers storming a mosque with tear gas and such, during their mass. If so , why did they do this?

The answer to why is simple. Israel is oppressive and doesn't like when palestenians protest removal from their homes. The court cases are a sham since settlers always win these cases. Settlers just decided this was their home now and took over. Palestenians protested and Israel didn't like that so they brutalized protestors and worshippers. Hamas gave them a warning and deadline to stop and Israel didn't. Hamas fires the rockers. Israel answered disproportionately, as always and this is how we got here.

Pemalite said:

Just... No. 

If you think the world will be a better place and we won't have wars you are kidding yourself. I would say it would be even worse.

Also the dispute there has nothing to do with religion, it is a territory dispute that just happens to be of two different nations with different religions. Just look at all the other territory disputes in the world.