By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Over 25 Projects in Development at Playstation Studios, Half of Them Are New IP's

Leynos said:
mjk45 said:

Just let it go you don't want to end up bitter and twisted like @BraLoD with his fixation on some old jrpg, besides the time taken to make Omega Boost would mean one less car in GT7 and lead to a bad case of road rage resulting in you being run over, so hopefully you can see that continuing down this path only leads to death or even worse becoming like BraLoD.

I'm 32 feet tall and weigh 9000 pounds of titanium. Cars are empty soda cans to me.

I changed my mind and instead I'll have my pet eat an overweight titanium bot rather than its usual car diet even if it gives him indigestion then run over what's left of you in a car from GT7 

Last edited by mjk45 - on 17 May 2021

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
Leynos said:

I'm 32 feet tall and weigh 9000 pounds of titanium. Cars are empty soda cans to me.

I changed my mind and instead I'll have my pet eat an overweight titanium bot rather than its usual car diet even if it gives him indigestion then run over what's left of you in a car from GT7 

Taken on a lot better

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
mjk45 said:

Taken on a lot better

Killing a few ant sized robots ah  meet a proper Japanese mech go go go Mechagodzilla

Azzanation said:
DonFerrari said:

Why would he list titles that already released as in development?

Depends when the 25 number was confirmed. If he was referring to the start of the year or now.

For example Returnal just released, if that is included or not included.

He was just talking about it. But your post was listing things that launched several months ago, not only Returnal that shipped on that week.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

mjk45 said:
Leynos said:

Taken on a lot better

Killing a few ant sized robots ah  meet a proper Japanese mech go go go Mechagodzilla

My Bro army will make quick work. Jehuty. Gypsy Danger, MUSHA, Temjin, White Glint, Valken, Astebreed, Wolf Fang, Ranger X, Psyvariar 2, Bulk Slash, Wanzer, Metal Wolf, Siren-Torna and many many more. :P

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network
Leynos said:
mjk45 said:

My Bro army will make quick work. Jehuty. Gypsy Danger, MUSHA, Temjin, White Glint, Valken, Astebreed, Wolf Fang, Ranger X, Psyvariar 2, Bulk Slash, Wanzer, Metal Wolf, Siren-Torna and many many more. :P

Well this escalated. but since this one upmanship could last for years and it now involves Godzilla meaning even though I would win Tokyo would be destroyed, I want to watch the Olympics, so I have decided to put a stop to this by saying, medication is available and repeat after me I am a person not a mech, I am a person not a mech and other video game mechs aren't my mates .Leynos is a video game Assault Suit who isn't even worthy to lick the boots (if he wore them) of a rusty old Mech like Mazinger Z so goodbye till the next time we have a meeting  and you get another beating .

Yours sincerely King Kong.