By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - METAL GEAR ONLINE.

So do they give you a link to go make the game ID or somethign through the browser, or do you do it on your computer?

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

I had the same problem with the timing out. If any of you are still having a problem try this it worked for me. Hope to see you guys online.

As as soon as the date of birth section showed up I clicked next as fast as possible and used the date that it was showing. Then I clicked next on the terms as fast as possible. Then on the next section I would enter the konami id i wanted and then would click check availability then click the back button, this keeps the konami site from having a period of inactivity. I would then enter the next field and then do the check availability of the konami id. I keep doing this for every field until the end of the form. On the next sections I clicked next as fast as i possibly could. Someone posted this on another site but I can't remember where. It worked for me.

Consoles owned: 80GB PS3 w/bc, PS3 Slim 120gb
PSN: Yubitme        

The autoformer worked for me (though I did have to use FF 2)

I can't get back on to get it so resend the confirmation email

@munkeh

ok...I'll try it now

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

FINALLY!!

Got the darn thing to work very early this morning. I actually got it to work through the console but then could not do the email link there. That part had to be done on the computer.

Initializing the beta startup countdown...

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Around the Network

Anybody having a hard time installing the update/patch? I've downloaded it twice P2P but I get a network error when I try to install it. Also, at what point do you put in your konami id?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I'm ready! Downloaded the beta the day it was available. Downloading the beta took about the same time as downloading a demo of the same size. Then came the update, which took like 3-4 hours. Next, trying to get the Konami/GameID took forever dealing with the errors and timeouts. Once I got all of my information put into place, the activation e-mail wouldn't send until the next day when I tried again.

All in all, it's been a rough road, but I'm ready for this beta. . . I just hope that the problems we've been having now don't translate into more problems in the actual beta.... Still, having problems with the Konami/GameID site makes me believe that there will be logging in (and other such) problems come tonight or tomorrow.

Got the game and update just need the konami id.

Can't wait!

I got the game and my konami id but I still gotta download the update.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music