By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - METAL GEAR ONLINE.

I am willing to help people get their game ID and Konami ID. I can do it for you if you like.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
Bladeneo said:
JUST managed to get a Konami ID after 3 days. Its a ballache guys; it was even erroring when I tried to confirm the link through my email.

Best thing to do is get something called autoformer for firefox. Just google it, if you somehow manage to get to the third page on the registration where you have to enter a shit load of details go to edit, auto former and save profile then it'll load up when you go on to that page again if it errors.

Tis how I got it working. Now just updating the Beta of MGO myself, hopefully it wont error.

You have to do the peer-peer download, I tried the download from their server, and it failed like three times, but leave it on overnight to download cause it will take a long time

Its the peer-2-peer thats struggling. Anyway, its holding steady at the moment. 50% done in about 20 minutes.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Bladeneo said:
Munkeh111 said:
Bladeneo said:
JUST managed to get a Konami ID after 3 days. Its a ballache guys; it was even erroring when I tried to confirm the link through my email.

Best thing to do is get something called autoformer for firefox. Just google it, if you somehow manage to get to the third page on the registration where you have to enter a shit load of details go to edit, auto former and save profile then it'll load up when you go on to that page again if it errors.

Tis how I got it working. Now just updating the Beta of MGO myself, hopefully it wont error.

You have to do the peer-peer download, I tried the download from their server, and it failed like three times, but leave it on overnight to download cause it will take a long time

Its the peer-2-peer thats struggling. Anyway, its holding steady at the moment. 50% done in about 20 minutes.

It about 10 minutes to get 2% for me!

*does WarCry*

Driving me insane

See the game ID... is that just your PSN ID or do you have to make one through Konami too? :S

Around the Network
Squall_Leonhart said:
See the game ID... is that just your PSN ID or do you have to make one through Konami too? :S

You have to make a new one; best to use your existing PSN ID and hope it aint taken.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Yeah, will do that then!

Just tried like 6 times to make the ID's but that stupid error of inactivity keeps coming up... Damn Konami know how to make games, but certainly not websites lol

Done it... after 1 hour of trying!!!!
I have not made a game ID yet, but my Konami ID is Munkeh111, does that mean I will have a different name above my head in the game, or can you have the PSN ID as that?

I still can't do the 1.01 update

should I do it on HTTP or their recommended thing..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey