By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - METAL GEAR ONLINE.

Im gonna snap and kill someone i was hyped this whole day to get home and find out its delayed

Around the Network

I've tried to update but with my own net connection issues over the weekend and seemingly issue at Konami's end, I think I'll pass on the whole thing and just play the finished version when I buy the game.

Hmm, pie.

Yea, for the moment, it's been delayed and the ending date pushed back to the 11th.

In a way, I was kind of expecting it since the servers have been so bad... Imagine what would happen should everybody swamp the servers to try and play the game.

Oh well, this is why it's a beta.

I just got done creating a Konami ID/Konami Game ID for the MGO Beta.

I'm all registered I just need to download this fucking patch and its taking a long time.

I'm at 29% and I am downloading from client 1...(3.0054324 KB/s)
Uploading to client 0.... (0.000000 KB/s)

I´m ready to go... see you all online... in a few days aparently....

Yeap... this is Lavos...

Around the Network

I hat 32% still have 2 clients now and its downloading at 6 KB/s.

This sucks ass now. I'm going to leave the PS3 running till I get home from these college classes today.

US beta starts 4/25.

We would like to add that due to the above reasons, we will be making the following changes to the schedule:
1) Start date: Planned for 04/25/2008 24:00(PDT). While the start is planned for the weekend, it may change due to unforseen circumstances.
3) Beta Test closure: This will now be on 05/11/2008 at 24:00(PDT) rather than 05/05/2008 at 24:00(PDT)

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

@ecurbj

same here....it just isn't downloading the update

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Add me if you guys want:

PSN ID: Sinner_Chrono