By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega VP: Yakuza 7 biggest hit in series WW, new Sonic game soon, Persona multiplat

I liked Y7 a lot but looking more towards Lost Judgment as I prefer the beat em up combat.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Around the Network

The Persona part is really good to hear.
I'm hoping they'll stick to that and that we'll get some re-releases of previous games on more platforms.

Try out my free game on Steam

2024 OpenCritic Prediction Leagues:

Nintendo | PlayStation | Multiplat

My gamepass is ready

atleast make sure SMT also goes to Playstation platforms.... seriously, its about time.

JRPGfan said:

atleast make sure SMT also goes to Playstation platforms.... seriously, its about time.

Well, that deal was signed 4 years ago so don't get your hopes up. Remember They say this about Atlus every few years and little comes of it. Typically when they say multiplatform they mean decade-old games on PC.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:

You mean besides that ?

Desperate for new 3D sonic.

Sega is so cool, and the Yakuza-series looks interesting to me, kinda like Onimusha.

SKMBlake said:
JRPGfan said:

You mean besides that ?

We should not leave out Xbox

What the hell even if SEGA no longer makes systems and didn't own Atlus then. Have some Saturn because I love SS. I almost want to Include Maken X lol

Devil Summoner

Having recently played through a few chapters in Yakuza 0, I like the direction they're taking the Yakuza series making it turn based, with Judgement being the "continuation" of the combat built from Yakuza.

Although I'm a lot more excited for Persona 6! Got about 90 hours in Persona 5 and about to get started on my platinum run.