By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sega VP: Yakuza 7 biggest hit in series WW, new Sonic game soon, Persona multiplat

I have no experience with other Yakuza games or spin-off ones, but decided to try this one because of the turn-based battle system and being RPG format.  Based off of the trailer I was expecting a total crazy and wild ride but it was nothing like that.  The story telling is amazing and there is some seriousness to it.  80 hours is what I thought it would take for me to get a decent play through and most achievements but I'm 130 plus in and expect to be occupied for at least another 25-40 hours.

This game took me by surprise.  If you like RPG's this is a must try.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network

That is good to hear, it is always nice to hear when strategy to make something multiplatform and actually putting effort in the new platforms pays off. Good job Sega for putting the games finally on wide array of platforms.

SKMBlake said:
JRPGfan said:

atleast make sure SMT also goes to Playstation platforms.... seriously, its about time.

You mean besides that ?

A collection bundle, with like all the older SMT games in one place.

I just want more Persona and SMT. Hurry!

RGG7 released in the West when the new next gen consoles released. That is the only reason it could have received a boost since people need games to play on their new console.