By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Niantic Making Pikmin AR Game

Nice, very nice. I hope my phone can run whatever this is, although I already had plans for a new one, so no biggie. This might as well be the first mobile app I'm going to be deliberately excited to download for. 

My bet with The_Liquid_Laser: I think the Switch won't surpass the PS2 as the best selling system of all time. If it does, I'll play a game of a list that The_Liquid_Laser will provide, I will have to play it for 50 hours or complete it, whatever comes first. 

Around the Network

People extrapoling the existence of Pikmin 4 from the announcement of a mobile game ?!

I hope you don't get disappointed down the line ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

People extrapoling the existence of Pikmin 4 from the announcement of a mobile game ?!

Pikmin 4 is definitely happening looking at the sales o 3 Deluxe and Nintendo agreeing in releasing this one to make the IP more well know 

No idea of when though...

A pack of Pikmin following you around, this makes sense! Curious to see what it's like!

IcaroRibeiro said:
Mar1217 said:

Pikmin 4 is definitely happening looking at the sales o 3 Deluxe and Nintendo agreeing in releasing this one to make the IP more well know 

No idea of when though...

I sincerely hope people who wished for the game existence makes it happen but I personally think it ain't in Nintendo EPD plans as of now at least. Maybe a Switch 2 type of deal in the future ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Remember in 2015 when Pikmin 4 was almost completed and ready to show? Now we sit in 2021 and a new game is juts a mobile game. Woo. If they ever do this with Xenoblade I will burn Nintendo to the ground.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Darwinianevolution said:

Has Niantic done something else other than Pokemon Go since it released?

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and CATAN World Explorers.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Darwinianevolution said:

Has Niantic done something else other than Pokemon Go since it released?

See Mnementh's post with you in it for further details.

KLAMarine said:

A pack of Pikmin following you around, this makes sense! Curious to see what it's like!

They might even be fighting regular Pikmin monsters like Bulborbs or Wollywogs. :)

Big Pikmin fan Arlo takes notice:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyzlqKEGtZ4&ab_channel=Arlo

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]