2 14 35.90%

Brotherhood 5 12.82%

Revelations 1 2.56%

3 2 5.13%

4/Black Flag 13 33.33%

Rogue 0 0%

Total:39

2 by a country mile.

2 Always felt like the pinnacle of being an Assassin, compared to 1, which started it all off, and since then, it's only gotten worse for someone like me, who preferred the first two games way of being an assassin.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

I just started Black Flag a while back I doubt I will end up liking it more then Rogue once I'm done with it. Rogue has a better setting and more interesting characters. One thing I really don't like about Black Flag it doesn't have any significant historical figures in it.

AC 2 was the best Assassin's Creed game. AC 4 was an excellent adventure game, but an awful Assassin's Creed game.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

For me it's gotta be Black Flag.

The setting was awesome, the parkour system was more refined than prior games, the main character was likeable, there was less tedious stuff like tailing a target for ages without being seen, more of the enormous amount of content felt fun and meaningful as opposed to busywork/filler, and the naval combat was fantastic.

Last edited by curl-6 - on 10 March 2021

Black Flag, its the only Assassins Creed game i actually enjoyed. I also prefer the pirate scene. ( Don't take that out of context )

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Definitely 4. A lot of people will tell you 2, but I doubt most of them have tried to play it anytime recently. Mechanically it is super dated compared to the later AC games and has far too many quirks.

I actually played 2 again last year, and even managed to play Brotherhood for the first time this year. 2 still remains my absolute favourite, and what I wished the franchise went with instead of what we have now.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

The first one, because it was new, fresh and innovative and wasn't like the sequels that tried to cash in on a formula.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

ACII easily.

The series ''jumped'' the shark after Black Flag. Couldn't stand that game.

AC1 - it's actually the only one that I really liked a lot and felt like being assassin. I already got dissapoointed with AC2, later played Black Flag, Origins and Odyssey only due to setting, never finished any of those 3.

I played 3&4, rolled the credits on both (liked 4 more) and then never played another one again....