By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - FINAL FANTASY VII EVER CRISIS

Acevil said:

While I might pick it up, since I am fricken shill for Square, this is really disappointing stuff today. People need to let Dirge of Cerberus and Crisis Core die.

I think the issue with not letting Crisis Core die is 1) it's actually a pretty fantastic game and 2) most importantly, it doesn't deserve to be stuck forever as a PSP physical game only.

Also, Zack is an awesome character and more people should know his story :)

Around the Network

This looks like the $30-$40 remake to FF7 I actually wanted.

Just wish it was on a console or pc.

4 ≈ One

Leynos said:
ice said:

? Crisis Core was awesome imo

Anyways, bring this to consoles and i'll buy it.

Meh.

I have found every single milking of FF7 to be anywhere from mediocre to shit. The only thing great with FF7 is the original FF7.

Yeah, i kind of feel the same. Outside of FF7, everything else fails to live up to its expectations. Even Advent Children was a mediocre movie which i was super hyped for at the time.

As long as FF7 is done right, everything else is unnecessary topping on top of topping.

I'm very intrigued by this indeed. I really started to like Final Fantasy with the "newest" games, starting with my favorite of all: Final Fantasy 12.
I tried to play the old ones (10 and down) and even after multiple attempts, I never stuck to it and I just find them "meh".

Then I played Final Fantasy 7 Remake and... oh my, I loved it. Since then, I actually wait for any news from SE about the next episode or even a full remake of the 7 so I can actually have the whole story (the one available on PC/Mobile is just not for me... I tried and tried and I simple cannot play more than few minutes before giving up).

Now, this FF 7 Ever Crisis, the turn-based fight, the graphics :) Yep, I'm hyped! I would love for it to come up on PC obviously, but mobile will do (or even better Switch but this may be later).

Should be a good fit with the Switch hardware

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network

Oh man, I wish they brought this to the Switch. It would be awesome!!

I really dislike gaming on smartphones

Is there any possibility for this come to a console or I will need to emulate it and play on PC?

So this game has the entire original final fantasy VII in it?

我是广州人

IcaroRibeiro said:

I really dislike gaming on smartphones

Is there any possibility for this come to a console or I will need to emulate it and play on PC?

I too dislike gaming on smartphones.

I've read somewhere that this would also be playable on a Chromebook.  If that's true then I may have to get one lol

This game looks awesome.  It's a lot closer to what I wanted out of FF7 Remake.  However, I really want a complete physical copy of it on the Switch.  What is with the episodic mobile crap?