By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Stuart23 said:

Also I am not a mouse.

So... you're a tea cup?

We of the tea cup clan are a very proud kin.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 1286-0025-9138

I'm 3 times 7.

I'll be 41 in 18 days.

I'm 32 and will be 33 in just under three weeks. I've been writing for VGChartz since I was 22. Where has the time gone?

VGChartz Sales Analyst and Writer - William D'Angelo - I stream on Twitch and have my own YoutubeFollow me on Twitter @TrunksWD.

Writer of the Gap Charts | Weekly Hardware Breakdown Top 10 | Weekly Sales Analysis | Marketshare Features, as well as daily news on the Video Game Industry.

Around the Network

I'm 28.

I am 40 and a cactuar.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

I'm 21. I feel like a baby on this forum sometimes.

trunkswd said:

I'm 32 and will be 33 in just under three weeks. I've been writing for VGChartz since I was 22. Where has the time gone?

Was it worth it? Do you write for other people as well?

I wasn't going to post my age here, because I already did it in the original thread, but I like the idea of using Roman numerals, so my current age (not for long) is a nifty...

XXX

I have periods of social disconnection, it's a part of me that I need and keenly embrace. I'll still log in and read news and threads during those times, but I won't be (very) active on the site, so I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause (late answers, bumps or the like).

Also...

Please, feel free to correct my English.