Super NES 50 35.97%

Megadrive/Genesis 1 0.72%

PS1 50 35.97%

N64 18 12.95%

Saturn 3 2.16%

Dreamcast 4 2.88%

Other 4 2.88%

Total:139

Based on personal experience I voted PS1 but SNES would be second followed by DC and the rest well behind.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

My favorite is the N64.

Of the systems listed, its the one whose games I most frequently go back to play. It has fewer good titles than any of the others (except maybe SNES and Dreamcast) but more great ones IMO.

SNES and PS1, can't release choose my favorite

But voted for SNES to help in the poll 

The fact that nobody mentions the Amiga tells us everything about the average age of the people in here (Yes I'm that old...).

drkohler said:

The fact that nobody mentions the Amiga tells us everything about the average age of the people in here (Yes I'm that old...).

This, I was going to mention the Amiga and the C64 but didn't want to wade into a, what does or does not constitute a console argument.

Still we had members replying to the carrier command 2 article, and talking about it and midwinter so that was at least something.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

I owned them all except the Saturn and i will say the N64 is my console of the 20th century. Its lineup of games and innovation was just unrivaled. Its the perfect console of quality over quantity. 

N64 by a mile. That console revolutionized multiplayer console gaming and I spent so much time playing couch co-op games with friends.
But it also had some of the finest single player games ever made.

Goldeneye, Perfect Dark, Mario Kart 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Pokemon Stadium, F-Zero X, Smash Bros. Starfox the list goes on, and for single player we got the 2 Zelda's, Mario 64, DK64, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Banjo 1 and 2 and innovative stuff like Pokemon Snap and Space Station Silicon Valley.

no portables?

well

NES> PS1>>SNES>GENESIS=N64>SATURN>NEO GEO> PC ENGINE> DREAMCAST>>>>MASTER SYSTEM>ATARI 2600

N64 For me then Neo-Geo

SNES then PS1. In general, SNES games stood the test of time much better than PS1 games.

My favorites were Chrono Trigger, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Final Fantasy VI, Final Fantasy IV, Secret of Mana, Super Metroid, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country, Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Super Punch Out!! for the SNES

And Final Fantasy VII, Metal Gear Solid, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Tenchu: Stealth Assassins, Final Fantasy Tactics for the PS1

Last edited by TruckOSaurus - on 02 February 2021

Signature goes here!