By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What are the best Switch exclusives?

Xenoblade 1 and 2
Breath of the Wild
Age of Calamity
Fire Emblem Three Houses
Astral Chain
Smash Ultimate
Octopath Traveler
Mario Odyssey
Link's Awakening Remake
Animal Crossing New Horizons
Luigi's Mansion 3

I found all of these games to be fantastic. There are other good exclusives, and even a few let downs, but these games were great experiences for me.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

Pokemon Sword.

and i guess smash

I also guess we don't consider botw but it would top the list to get otherwise. maybe you played it on wii u 

Last edited by MasonADC - on 21 January 2021

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

64GB won't cut it in the long run; Nintendo's games don't have mandatory installs but a lot of third party games do. I'd recommend getting a 256GB card minimum.

mZuzek said:

Most larger budget games are somewhere between 5-15 GB, then it's up to you how many games you're planning on buying. I'm using a 128GB SD card and it lasted me a good while, but it's quite full now.

Does any of you archive their games ?! Mine is only half-full and I could easily take back 20GB by archiving 3 games right now :P

I do archive games I don't think I'll ever play again, but I also want my card to last me the whole generation.

BOTW hands down the best game let alone Switch game however its also on WiiU.
I really enjoyed Luigis Mansion 3, its incredibly underrated and has Mario in it.

Astral Chain is the best one true exclusive for me.

The combat feels weird at first, but once you get the grasp of it you can do some insane combos. It's one of the most satisfying real time combat systems I've ever experienced. And the atmosphere is top notch. Great visuals and music with a lot of personality.