By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Do you prefer First Person Shooters or Third Person Shooters?

What do you prefer?

First Person Shooters 15 21.43%

Third Person Shooters 29 41.43%

Depends on the game 24 34.29%

To be honest, none of them 2 2.86%

Total:70
d21lewis said:
mjk45 said:

Did you play the original Bioshock ? plus don't confuse 3rd person with threesome .

😂 I haven't been that person since late 2007.

Yeah, I actually got BioShock on day one in 2007 along with Mass Effect and Mario Galaxy. Never finished Bioshock but I bought the collection a couple of years ago. Hopefully I can play through all three one day soon.

Talking of 3's thats 3 great games .

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network
mjk45 said:
d21lewis said:

😂 I haven't been that person since late 2007.

Yeah, I actually got BioShock on day one in 2007 along with Mass Effect and Mario Galaxy. Never finished Bioshock but I bought the collection a couple of years ago. Hopefully I can play through all three one day soon.

I know it's not that big of a deal but I just checked. I did get Bioshock on day one but when I got those three games, it was actually the original Assassin's Creed that I got instead of Bioshock. I think I got BioShock on its own.

I'm old and my memory is failing me!

d21lewis said:
mjk45 said:

I know it's not that big of a deal but I just checked. I did get Bioshock on day one but when I got those three games, it was actually the original Assassin's Creed that I got instead of Bioshock. I think I got BioShock on its own.

I'm old and my memory is failing me!

Not only are you old, you now confess to telling big fat porky pies, why for god sake why! you know I'm paranoid and have trust issues.

Now the voices in my head are arguing about whether you are Q or Trump now do you see what harming lying does to the ones you love like me.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Usually first person, but it coul also be dependant on the game. I like both styles, but I find first person more immersive, and third person fits arcade style games I play.

Like Saints Row/GTA/gears I'd always prefer in third person, but games like Cyberpunk, Metro I'd always want in first person, but not games like Resident Evil (which is why I've skipped 7 and will skip 8).

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I like both

re7 was amazing and hilarious
while re4 was a masterpiece,

resident evil folks taking advantage of both cameraS!

Around the Network

the one that lets me look at Laras ass

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Third, but it's nice when you get the option for both. I don't really play any FPS.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 151 million (was 73, then 96, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 57 million (was 60 million, then 67 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima