By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 2021 Metacritic Prediction League (all predictions now closed)

The Artful Escape: 79
Forza Horizon 5: 94
Halo Infinite: 86

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Update

1. Voting on The Artful Escape is closed. Sorry, I had meant to send out reminders to people before the reviews came in, but the thread fell off my buddy and I forgot. The game is currently sitting on an 84 on metacritic with 17 reviews, though I will be tabulating the scores in about a week to give more critics a chance to post reviews, so the score could change some before scores are tabulated.

My predictions for The Artful Escape and Age of Empires haven't been put in on the front page.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

shikamaru317 said:

Looking like The Artful Escape really blew away all of our expectations, if it stays at 84.

Damn I thought it might get rly good scores but was swayed by the lower scores people were guessing. Shoulda trusted my instincts lol at least I’m tied for the closest on that (no idea why this is all within a quote btw)

85 for Halo

Forza Horizon 5 - 91

Last edited by ironmanDX - on 27 October 2021

Around the Network

i will update my Metascore on halo, from 83 to 85.
also update on Forza 5, from 89 to 90.

Upping my FH5 prediction to a 94.

86 for Halo
90 for Forza Horizon 5

Seems like the closer we get to Horizon 5 and Halo's release dates and the more information we find out about them the higher the scores get. Going to be a really good holiday season for the green.

Halo - 85
Horizon 5 - 89