By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox 2021 Metacritic Prediction League (all predictions now closed)

LudicrousSpeed said:

Man how am I the lowest on Medium with just a 70? Looking like a solid prediction though.

I'm off to a bad start with my 90.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Around the Network
DroidKnight said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Man how am I the lowest on Medium with just a 70? Looking like a solid prediction though.

I'm off to a bad start with my 90.

At least there's no penalty lol One time I ran the league everyone was in the negative lmao MS had a rough year 

MechWarrior 5 - 71

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

Huh, little high on the Medium prediction, but it looks like it’ll land above 70. At least it’s a good game

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Psychonauts 2 - 82
Grounded - 71
Flight Simulator - 91
Halo Infinite - 84
MechWarrior 5 - 68
CrossFireX - 77
Hello Neighbor 2 - 56
Scorn - 82
Tunic - 76
Warhammer 40k: Darktide - 78

Missed The Medium prediction, but whatever

P.S. Why not use OpenCritic? It is platform-independent

Around the Network

I should have only received 1 point for The Medium, I was way off.

Off by 19.

Last edited by DroidKnight - on 14 February 2021

Still not sure on a lot of dates but I did see Second Extinction was about to release so i'll throw a prediction out there

I'll drop a 75 for Second Extinction but I thought it is early access so it won't get a score yet.

In fact I'll post a score for everything in case I forget.

Flight Sim- 89

Psychonauts 2- 88

Grounded- 84

Halo Infinite- 92

MechWarrior 5-73

CrossFire X- 80

Hello Neighbour 2- 69

The Gunk- 87

Exomecha- 66

Scorn- 81

The Ascent- 83

Echo Generation- 82